X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
        There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
        ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The Collection: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-a-repoholic

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
        Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Originally posted by DD60 View Post
          Tell us more about this Beauty ?

Sent from the RWI App

Comment

Now I just need a yacht!
            Last edited by Eldonsimon; 04-06-21, 09:50.

Comment

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
              There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
              ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The Collection: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-a-repoholic

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
              Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Comment

Comment

TGIF!
                    The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

Comment

Comment

“Tienes que correr riesgos, en esta vida”

Comment

Comment

WTB - Pam 024/025/087 - Pam 113/114 - Pam 382 - Pam 386 - Pam 1314 - JLC Diver MC (Noob) - Avenger Bandit TI/NY (V9F) - VSF Omega 300M - BP VC4500 blue

Comment

Originally posted by C Master View Post
                              Love the engravings on this, they look awesome.
                              Very cool piece Sir. Do you mind me asking the model number pls?

To my inexperienced eye, looks very similar to the the one I missed out on that JayBee0815 sold recently, probably completely wrong, but looks gorgeous :-)
                              "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time"

"Take care to get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get"

Nerds Assemble - Tissot Trip - Breitling Break - Pams Photo Parade

Comment

Originally posted by P..DR..D View Post

Love the engravings on this, they look awesome.
                                Very cool piece Sir. Do you mind me asking the model number pls?

To my inexperienced eye, looks very similar to the the one I missed out on that JayBee0815 sold recently, probably completely wrong, but looks gorgeous :-)
                                C Master s Version has better case engravings (deeper and more structured), but my ex had a fully engraved decoration. But both are a rep of the 604 ;-)

WTB - Pam 024/025/087 - Pam 113/114 - Pam 382 - Pam 386 - Pam 1314 - JLC Diver MC (Noob) - Avenger Bandit TI/NY (V9F) - VSF Omega 300M - BP VC4500 blue

Comment

Working...
                                X