• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eyecandy and Wristshots - 15th to 21st Feb 2021

c_hall100

El Presidente
Gold Patron
Certified
14/2/20
UK
3090cae1148b42f93097e1fc4222d404.jpg

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
Hi, GANG!

I hope you are all surviving these monsterous winter storms affecting most of the CONUS. They're a bitch because this crap is quite common here in PA and the rest of the northern latitudes. This wristie is a make up from last night where I didn't post' ergo, this is for then & perhaps for today: TAG HEUER AQUARACER Chronograph with VK quartz movement. It IS one of my favs, but only when I remember that I have it!! dave:

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
Hi, GANG!

I hope you are all surviving these monsterous winter storms affecting most of the CONUS. They're a bitch because this crap is quite common here in PA and the rest of the northern latitudes. This wristie is a make up from last night where I didn't post' ergo, this is for then & perhaps for today: TAG HEUER AQUARACER Chronograph with VK quartz movement. It IS one of my favs, but only when I remember that I have it!! dave:

Hi, Gang!

Yes, this is a double post. I was called away from the laptop while I was posting & returned an hour later. By that time, I had forgotten I had already posted. Thus, it is what it is when one just turns 74 yrs. old. Geeze!

dave

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
Hi, Gang! Welcome to HUMPDAY, where we mark the half-way point to the weekend.

Today's ride is the same as yesterday's: this TAG HEUER AQUARACER Chrono, a watch I truly enjoy wearing , one I accidentally wore into a gen TAG HEUER shop and was complimented on it by the clerk/owner. This is something I honestly try to avoid; I was lucky. dave: