Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Collection: A Snapshot in time. January 2021 aka The Confessions of a Repoholic.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Collection: A Snapshot in time. January 2021 aka The Confessions of a Repoholic.

It has been two years since I did one of these. This is the last thread from Jan 2019 https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...e-january-2019

Almost complete. I am just waiting on a 6542 and a Paul Newman Daytona. Who knows how much the boxes will change by the time I get those lol.

Some Subs:

Some Rolex:

Some Omegas:

Some APs:

An assortment of Reps:

Some other watches:

Some Natos:

Some Bracelets:

Some Straps:

Edit:

New addition in January: 6542

New Additions in February:

Added in April:

May

June

Last edited by C Master; 26-04-21, 08:11. Reason: Staff edit

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
    There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
    ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The Collection: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-a-repoholic

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
    Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

timebomb watch and a lego watch ?

nice

BAH !!!!

Comment

What a fantastic collection. And well organized as well!

Some of those iced out pieces take some serious confidence to wear haha.

Comment

Originally posted by majwilliams0308 View Post

Some of those iced out pieces take some serious confidence to wear haha.
        Thankfully no shortage of that

There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.

Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Super nice collection, but there's a spot open in the AP box, let's get cracking!
          I have too many watches.

Comment

Originally posted by DrHack View Post
            Super nice collection, but there's a spot open in the AP box, let's get cracking!
            Open for that glorious day when I get my hands on a dream Noob Roo Carbon Grand Prix

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Noticing maybe a lack of Breitlings and Patek in the mix but other than that. . nice, anyone would be proud of that collection.

Comment

I would sell most of them and buy some gens... big collection and to big for my day to day picking a watch, I keep a 15 watch box for day to day and another 32 box for watches that I won't flip, Only 2 reps left!

I have the Same Seiko 5 silver as you do, now that's a classic watch, not joking, better than my Rolex Date in every way

Comment

Holy smokes! Amazing collection!!

Comment

This is one fabulous collection indeed.
                    Never have I seen something like this.
                    Mate you are crazy but in a most positive way.

Comment

Stunning collection! Thank you!

Comment

Great to see your collection mate. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Omy...Super mammoth....
                          Seriously not all your watches are not getting love and I Can help u.

Can I hand pick just 3 for myself ... hehehehe
                          Last edited by jasonbaylee; 16-01-21, 02:55.

Comment

Awsome. Now I feel bad for selling my PBFF for lack of wear...... Naw, I'll just buy more

Comment

Surely i have never seen you posting the blue ap diver or the predaytona. You have some gems there !

I'm in love with the shape of Roo // Sucker for 3-6-9 dials

Comment

Working...
                              X