• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hit and Run IWC from Precious Tim

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
Ok, I'm sure you all understand, I've not even started to consider how I'm going to photograph my new watch that just arrived. I could go on and on about its beauty, and believe me, I will. First, here's the first pic. It's still in the wrapper, no setup time for the pic, I've not even set the time yet.

I'm sure you understand. I have to share.

iwc%20-%2001.jpg

geopatr69

Renowned Member
28/3/06
:D Congrats on a great new watch you lucky DOG!! You better not win the next one :lol: :lol:

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
geopatr69 said:
Congrats on a great new watch you lucky DOG!! You better not win the next one :lol: :lol:
I may well win it. And you'll see it here if I do.

In the mean time, New-style Asian 7750 that Ziggy reckons is as good as the ETA one, titanium cased, beautifully small, light, yet heavy - if that makes sense - possibly the closest rep-to-gen on the market, here, once again, straight from Precious Tim himself, the totally fucking awesome IWC GST Chrono.

iwc%20-%2021.jpg

ps. You honestly have no idea how happy this watch makes me.

colinmgzt

Horology Curious
21/3/06
IWC

great looking watch pugwash.
A fine choice. look forward to some more pics
once you get over the drooling stage :)

enjoy and hope the bug doesn`t bite too hard !

cheers

colin

geopatr69

Renowned Member
28/3/06
:lol: :lol: That does look great!! I have a Breitling Ti Seawolf Avenger coming from PT!! I can't wait. He's been great so far :wink: :wink: