• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The G-Shock Thread - Show off Your Favorite G-Shock

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
The Casio G-Shock watch. The world's toughest tool watches. Created to be the most shock resistant watch available. The G-Shock watch has become one of the most versatile service watch brands. Highly utilized "go to" watches for law enforcement and military personnel. A top choice for weekend warriors, expeditionists, divers and those that enjoy outdoor activities requiring a dependable watch that can handle the elements. Priced from under $100 to over $1,000 and available with more features than you will probably ever need.
An excellent alternative for those times you don't want to chance your High end Swiss Made Luxury time piece to the perils of rigorous wear and tear.

Show off your favorite G-Shock(s) here.
My G-Shock model #GWN -1000C- Gulfmaster - Purchased in 2014 - One of my favorite tool watches for scuba diving under 100ft., Sailing, Yard work, Hiking and Camping, Hang gliding, Drinking cold beers on the beach. This G-Shock has seen it all.

r1Et5.jpg

My first G-Shock - 2009

r9jHJ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

CaptainSplash

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/19
For the Zombie Apocolypse. Except they dropped the solar charging function, and included bluetooth. So maybe not the apocolypse.
2af55e472307a618f7f5d3c6d0b84f27.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Reactions: aus_wolfie and DD60

CaptainSplash

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/19
The Casio G-Shock watch. The world's toughest tool watches. Created to be the most shock resistant watch available. The G-Shock watch has become one of the most versatile service watch brands. Highly utilized "go to" watches for law enforcement and military personnel. A top choice for weekend warriors, expeditionists, divers and those that enjoy outdoor activities requiring a dependable watch that can handle the elements. Priced from under $100 to over $1,000 and available with more features than you will probably ever need.
An excellent alternative for those times you don't want to chance your High end Swiss Made Luxury time piece to the perils of rigorous wear and tear.

Show off your favorite G-Shock(s) here.
Where's yours?

CaptainSplash

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/19
Been my workhorse watch for “dirty” jobs for years now. Solar powered and updates time by radio waves. Solid as a rock!

Yeah man, the patina on that resin case is telling - this watch has seen some real work! Love it, wear it in good health!

Reactions: Simonix