Christmas Week Wristies thread 23/12/19 - 29/12/19

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Christmas Week Wristies thread 23/12/19 - 29/12/19

I have some catching up to do as I was not on RWI for a few days for more than a couple of hours.

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
    There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
    ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The collection
    https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...e-january-2019

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
    Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.

The collection

Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

The collection

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Up way too early this morning lol.

The collection

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 255)]Flying a lot more than usual, lately, excuse my absence.[/COLOR]
            Click below!
            My Franken SMP 2531.80.00 Thread

Comment

Comment

Happy holidays for everyone!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Best wishes to all you my friend !

Comment

Comment

We are all related in time since time is relative to us all.
                          GMT Movements Explained
                          BP Rolex 16710 GMT Full Review VS Gen
                          Swap your CHS movement to ICHS - possible?

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!

Comment

Merry Xmas RWI folk! I hope Chinese Santa brings you all the reps you asked him for...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X