• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

The Collection: A Snapshot in time. October 2018

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Some people have been asking me what I have in the boxes right now. This was the state of it in March 2018 https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...in-time-5-3-18

So here it is in October 2018. Many have come and gone and many are still to come.

I have far less Rolex than I used to and there is one of my latest at the end the JLC MUT moonphase.

U2hr8.jpg

The Omega box has definitely changed. My LMPO is in the watchmakers again and I have a 45 PO 2900.50 on the way.

U2idD.jpg

The AP box has changed i think there are a few more non APs in there. There was a time when this was full of APs. Loving that VC overseas.

cDmpy.jpg

This one has not changed.

U2jw3.jpg

The only other watch I have incoming is a RG Cartier as far as I remember but watch this space lol.

Last edited:

TonyBevilsizer

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
23/5/18
Nice. I have an obsession with pre ceramic subs. There’s just something about them with a oyster bracelet that looks so darn good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
still no DSSD :(

i see one i want , hope to get one soon :)

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
still no DSSD :(

i see one i want , hope to get one soon :)

I am tempted by the one that RepPossessed has occasionally. If I see another V7 I would be really tempted ( I had two of them lol). Are you after the ARF?

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I am tempted by the one that RepPossessed has occasionally. If I see another V7 I would be really tempted ( I had two of them lol). Are you after the ARF?

no actually the white dialed AP whatever it is

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
OK now the ARF too Dammit !

i knew i shouldnt have posted in this thread

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Raddave you should know better than to look at my posts. I am a complete enabler :) (and post whore)

llvicente1023

31/8/17
Been wanting to ask your watch collection too.. Now this explains why you have weekly wristshots in every brand! Lol Wheres your two tone bluesy mate?

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Been wanting to ask your watch collection too.. Now this explains why you have weekly wristshots in every brand! Lol Wheres your two tone bluesy mate?

:) Bluesy is first row 4th watch across.

Drifter

Renowned Member
31/10/17
Lol there is a 5th box. It just has watch bracelets in it atm.
That's a fine collection.

Where is the submariner dedicated box. Haha I remember seeing your topic on just subs.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
That's a fine collection.

Where is the submariner dedicated box. Haha I remember seeing your topic on just subs.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Lol not any more, a lot of them are gone, I think I had 10 or 12 at one stage.

Reactions: llvicente1023

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
New addition today:

cDeg6.jpg

cDx10.jpg

cD9LF.jpg

cDokr.jpg

cDlVI.jpg

So updated Photo:

cDmpy.jpg

Hyjynx

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/13
Beautiful collection, Yelek (that’s how I “sound” your username in my mind.:p). I’m surprised you have just a modest Omega collection despite having one of the best threads on the brand. :thumbsup:

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Beautiful collection, Yelek (that’s how I “sound” your username in my mind.:p). I’m surprised you have just a modest Omega collection despite having one of the best threads on the brand. :thumbsup:

Thank you for saying that. Call me Patrick it is easier lol. The Omega collection has diminished. There are two missing alright but I have really got bored with the ceramics at the moment I wish Omega would bring out another show stopper but their innovation has become staid in my humble opinion I think it is a pity as this was by far my favourite brand.

Reactions: Hyjynx

kebu

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/7/16
What an enviable collection!

where's your ap tourby? I remember seeing your wristshot

and that omega black/white gmt, is that the older version of the new ceramic gmt? I didnt know there is one, altho i do orefer the new one except no good reps just yet