Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I like them thick! What thick watch are you wearing today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reppy View Post
    have you ever actually worn that thing outside of the house? I had one and never tried to wear it, it was just too much
    No, i just put it on every now and then for maybe 20 minutes , then its back in the box
    QFOAHDT

Comment

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
      There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
      ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The Collection: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...of-a-repoholic

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
      Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Originally posted by Raddave View Post
        And the winner is..............................

Now that is a Monster.

There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.

Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Thought this was a revival of the who needs big tits when you have an assignment like that thread but no. Heres my thick Pam, lol

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

yllekp where'd you get the skull buckle for the bronzo? Looks amazing!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lliu31 View Post
                    yllekp where'd you get the skull buckle for the bronzo? Looks amazing!!
                    It is from Kain Heritage straps.

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

yllekp thank you sir

Comment

Originally posted by Lliu31 View Post
                        yllekp thank you sir
                        Glad to be of assistance

http://www.kainheritage.com/buckle/bk148b.html

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

"Rep on Bros" WingNut

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X