The Sunburst Dial Thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Sunburst Dial Thread.

For all your sunbursts, tapiserries, lateral dials anything with that lovely shiny effect.

Last edited by C Master; 14-09-19, 15:50. Reason: Staff edit

Do. Or do not. There is no try.
    There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.
    ? Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of Five Rings

The collection
    https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...e-january-2019

Originally posted by Parabuteo;n5110721
    Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

Panerai: 389, 372, 111
    Omega: TiPO
    IWC: Mark XVIII, 3777
    Breitling: Cosmonuate, Navitimer
    Rolex: TC 16610lv V7 extreme, modded 5513, 16610lb Shark, Explorer II, DSSD

Comment

I just recently snagged a Farer Lander as a fun alternative to my ARF SD43. It’s a cool retro feel with bold color and excellent attention to detail. Not for everyone but I enjoy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by evilpenguin
        This is beautiful

Comment

Different angles different lighting.

[IMG]*****************.com/SSzYgha.jpg?1[/IMG]

[IMG]*****************.com/TmjibiR.jpg?1[/IMG]

There is nothing outside of yourself that can ever enable you to get better, stronger, richer, quicker, or smarter. Everything is within. Everything exists. Seek nothing outside of yourself.

The collection

Mods are GREAT at working out things, going to bat for us, and have some tools at their disposal to sanction scammers but they can't ultimately protect us from everything, including losing $ if we are not cautious. The main takeaway is this: we RWI members are participating knowingly in the "wild west" here (which actually thrills me) so...caveat emptor and never spend more than you can afford to lose.

Comment

Big Pilot

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Here it is my humble Zenith with that sunburst dial though it is not that visible, please excuse my poor photo taking skill LOL

"Tienes que correr riesgos, en esta vida"

Comment

Gotta say I do love the sunburst

Comment

[IMG]*****************.com/ZjI3j3U.jpg?1[/IMG]

The collection

Comment

Originally posted by BirkinTourbillon View Post
                    Here it is my humble Zenith with that sunburst dial though it is not that visible, please excuse my poor photo taking skill LOL

"Tienes que correr riesgos, en esta vida"
                    Lol hardly what i would call humble

The collection

Comment

[IMG]*****************.com/ubtMqER.jpg?1[/IMG][IMG]*****************.com/8Lkzjcx.jpg?1[/IMG][IMG]*****************.com/iv37mGT.jpg?1[/IMG]

The collection

Comment

Comment

Last edited by Cheesemonger; 01-06-18, 02:37.

Comment

Love my navi!
                            Panerai: 389, 372, 111
                            Omega: TiPO
                            IWC: Mark XVIII, 3777
                            Breitling: Cosmonuate, Navitimer
                            Rolex: TC 16610lv V7 extreme, modded 5513, 16610lb Shark, Explorer II, DSSD

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X