• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wearing today Apr 16 - 23

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
Hey, Gang!

It's PAMSDAY (or NIGHT) again, as Thursdays are devoted to wearing one of my Panerais, hence the name PAMSDAY. Tonight's wear is this PAM (whose model number I do not know)* I was going to put up for sale last week on two of the rep watch sites I belong to;, but for some reason changed my mind -- for now. Full dial, automatic w/ decorated rotor, smooth sweep. dave:

*I don't know the PAM model number because Panerai has so many it's confusing to me.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
wIlmOo8.jpg

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
Well, Gang, it's another Friday and the start of another weekend, so if you can, ENJOY, ENJOY! For today (and later on), this newly arrived from The 'Gate ROLEX Submariner, with TT bracelet and bronze dial and bezel. Wristie pics here; others, elsewhere. It's very beautiful and seems to have decent fit and finish with both the dial and the bracelet. Lume lights up at the slightest light provocation. Not to shabby for ca. $68. (Still having problems uploading on PB; "error writing messages keep appearing," resulting in a lot of pics not being uploaded. dave:

Reactions: C Master and Cloney