• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DHGate collection

Robert11

15/11/15
Well I was pointing out the most obvious flaw that could be easily spotted. All reps have tells.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr Fun Socks

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/17
There is a white dot - the minute marker - right of the date window. There is no such minute dot on the gen there. But the gen has different date window anyway.
Dont worry, this rep is excellent for the price!

Gen Nautilus hasn't anything to the right of the date window, low-quality reps have a dot as the date window is closer to the center. This is a gen:

View attachment 85113

With that being said, yours looks amazing and the bracelet is not as bumpy as I thought it would be. Really good value for that money I must say, congratulations!

I've recently just purchased this same model. Love it, but I agree the clasp is very weak, it pops open as im just sitting. Also the dot he's speaking of are the small minute markers next to the date window, gen doesn't habe anything next to it. Big tell right away

Sent from the RWI App
It all makes sense now! At the end of the day for the money im more than happy. Also ready a few posts saying even if you did have the £30k burning a hole in your back pocket its almost impossible to get a gen! Does anyone elses has brass/gold coloured ends to the bracelet? Hard to explain without a picture but ill post one next time im home!

Robert11

15/11/15
Anyone try the DHgate version of the AP royal oak?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

Gen Nautilus hasn't anything to the right of the date window, low-quality reps have a dot as the date window is closer to the center. This is a gen:

View attachment 85113

With that being said, yours looks amazing and the bracelet is not as bumpy as I thought it would be. Really good value for that money I must say, congratulations!
Wow, I thought I musta been going blind. Took me all day to figure out what 2 dots you guys were talking about.

I really gotta start paying closer attention. I guess these (in my eyes) subtle details, will start standing out like a sore thumb as time goes on and my knowledge grows.

Thanks for the comparison pic!

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

What's the movement in the heuer carrera and daytona? Are they quartz?

sunnydale

Respected Member
29/8/09
Amazing pieces for the value! I especially liked the Rolexes and Tudors. Browsing through quickly, I could not say if they are gens or reps. And that is not the point anyway, they look good and do the work!

NCRich

Raddave's favorite
Supporter
Certified
24/3/11
And, as I was testing the bottom of the DhGate. A quartz Omega DeVille....... $12 shipped. Its better than you would think for the price.

5AJ9VHm.jpg

D

d4m.test

That is very nice.

Wow praise from the Jedi master. I realize the small piece of the 6 is missing from below the chrono and the 7 isn’t correct but I preferred it to the one with the fake tourbillon that covers up that flaw.

Sent from the RWI App

Waspy

Renowned Member
18/8/14
Wiltshire

rwatch0

Known Member
Certified
12/11/16
Belgium
I've got lots of really nice watches. But sometimes you want to dwell on the dark side. Everyone wants to know, what kinda watches are there on DhGate. I have seen a lot of commentary on the crap nature of DHGate watches, but I've bought and sold a number of these. Thought I'd put them all in one place.

It really doesn't work to ask me where I got what. These are over time, and stuff changes on DHGate all the time. I've never really been screwed over, but I got one or two that I had to toss another 2813 in. Wasn't worth my time to go through the arbitration. Anyway, start the carnival.

The most expensive watch here is less than $100, the cheapest is $28. The average watch here is $60.

Airking - I've played with it a bit, but it looked much like this to start with.

Fantasy - built from two $40 Jason007 watches.

TT Datejust - wife has worn it for a year

Another DJ

Another

Tudor BB Red

Pelagos

Blue Pelagos

Microstepper Daytonas

VC

Heuer

Wifes Chanel

PP

Patek

Cartier

That's it! Well for now. I don't have them all anymore, but I've been happy with them. YMMV and remember these truly, truly are toys. Like the toys in Cracker Jacks.
Thanks for posting these :)
May I ask where you got the airking and white DJ from?
I checked Jason today but apparently they are sold out...
Thanks again!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Ruski91

Respected Member
12/10/12
23fcae3e11f503b0a9be5ea182b16ff6.heic
(yeah the gold doesn’t go all the way around :))

Sent from the RWI App

I used to have a 46mm iwc back in the day with the same movement. Lowe budget but looks pretty good. I am assuming mineral/acrylic crystal front and back right?