• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wristcheck December Week 4 (Christmas Wristies!)

vbarrett

24/6/07
MONDAY

You've seen the Nantucket watch, (my new avatar). You've seen the Newport watch. Here's my "Palm Beach watch", which Lilly Pulitzer would love! :D

lillypulitzerwatchwristjl2.jpg

With my (empty) Oscar De La Renta coin purse, because I'm skint.

lillypulitzerwatchoscarus3.jpg

TUESDAY

Christmas is about family and sharing good stuff, so here is another duo-Wristie: mum rocking that Tiffanys watch, and me with the HBB RG from RWG member, Raimondo68.

mummetiffanyshbbwristievy8.jpg

The busiest house in the world -- Santa's House!

santashouse3ra6.jpg

What did you ask Santa to give you this Christmas? ;)

santaathomexy9.jpg

I asked for...more watches! :mrgreen:

hbbrgthefalls2wq4.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! [smilie=alien.gif]

dylan

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/07
Nevada and California
Merry X-mas all!
I'm anxiously awaiting my ultimate BCE.
In the meanwhile, I'm working on a modded MBW LV project. So I've been running around with this on in its unmodded glory!
I'll start a different thread about it, but it has a very interesting bezel, quite gen like, different from other MBWs that I've seen.
Check how thick the lower portion of the bezel is and how it 'scallops' down to the line that divides the upper/lower portion of the bezel.
mbwlv1tr2.jpg
mbwlv3qf3.jpg

vbarrett

24/6/07
jacky1 said:
196 at the moment

6.jpg

I've already mentioned elsewhere how much this strap rocks, Jacky1! If you ever make another, please PM me. :)

@Merlin: IWCs are perfect for awaiting Santa, but that LV wow. It looks gen...

Jurgenk

I'm Pretty Popular
28/5/07
Still liking the daylight chrono

250 + lello, still going strong
250largefont.jpg

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Taken out of my room with a terrible cell phone camera, bah.

1223070937.jpg

Pamgenmovement011Small.jpg

horologie_unitas

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/12/06
took those pics 5 min ago....especially for the x-mas thread.
cant help it.....cant get this thing of my wrist....ever since i got it....and modded it a little bit here....and there.
a very very fine strap....a handmade Bullstrap from spain. this is my absolute favourite Combo .....at the moment

enjoy .....

IMG_4609.jpg

IMG_4612.jpg

IMG_4610.jpg

horologie_unitas

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/12/06
merlin699 said:
For the rest of the year it's gonna be the Flieger

wrist01.jpg

3717_07121402.jpg

that is such a bitchin' tactical strap...goes very very well with the IWC....really really like it.........a LOT !!

vbarrett

24/6/07
cybee said:

1223070937.jpg

Pamgenmovement011Small.jpg

Holy Christmas...literally. That is an EXCEPTIONAL watch, and view. Surf City? Hmmmm. Help out the Brit with the geography please! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

@H_U: You're right about that strap. One of the best I've ever seen here! In fact, Merlin's too, and so many others...

dave123

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/3/07
Heading out for the xmas eve. stuff....couple wristies....cheers guys!... 8)

PC240180.JPG

PC240181.JPG

jacky1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/3/07
vbarrett said:
I've already mentioned elsewhere how much this strap rocks, Jacky1! If you ever make another, please PM me. :)
I can always make another. I have enough of that material for a few more like that 8)

Hambone

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/11/06
Merry Christmas to all, drink, egg nog , fall down, get up and drink some more!

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
This one yesterday and today. I'm falling more in love with the Tootall Blue Steel strap everyday...

DSCF0828.jpg

Probably switch to my new Angus Ultimate 111E/001B that will soon be heading off to vaccum for some lovin'. Pics of that watch will follow tomorrow.

Merry Christmas everyone!

UB7

24/12/07
Just got my BCE back, it has best version white dial, silver hands, and a lello dw
bce24_6.jpg

PC210288-B.jpg

Merry Christmas!

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
vbarrett said:
cybee said:

Holy Christmas...literally. That is an EXCEPTIONAL watch, and view. Surf City? Hmmmm. Help out the Brit with the geography please! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hah..Merry Christmas VB. Sunday was a beautiful day in my adopted home, San Francisco. I should have panned my cell camera a little to the left and you would've recognized the location by the Transamerica Pyramid...Thanks for the nice comments. :D

jacky1

22/3/07
hooligan said:
This one yesterday and today. I'm falling more in love with the Tootall Blue Steel strap everyday...

DSCF0828.jpg

Probably switch to my new Angus Ultimate 111E/001B that will soon be heading off to vaccum for some lovin'. Pics of that watch will follow tomorrow.

Merry Christmas everyone!
What model is that hooligan? Looks awesome!! I gotta get one.

Sperry

2/8/07
Invicta, carbon thread dial, Swiss made, Swiss quartz, water proof to 200m, 1 year warranty, 279 retail. I put on the "bond" nato for fun and swimming at the gym so not to hurt the gen Kevlar/leather strap it came with. Invicta... always copying the big boys, Rolex and now B&R!

picture001ak0.jpg

picture003pe0.jpg

picturesh3.jpg