• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Just testing pics

onexchef

Known Member
17/3/06
Rolsub.jpg

Pamgmt.jpg

Bricrono.jpg

rolsub2.jpg

rolsub4.jpg

Pamdaylight.jpg

Xyphis

4/10/07
Even as a test, it makes me want that Breitling. Oh well, I'll add it to the 2008 budget :twisted:

onexchef

Known Member
17/3/06
Thanks guys.
@JB you have expensive taste lol. I got it a while back from King it has the swiss movement. It was not cheap but it runs like a swiss clock. :wink:

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
Looks like your getting the hang of it. Nice shots.

onexchef

Known Member
17/3/06
Thanks TWP. I am waiting on a shooting cube then I will try my hand at some nice stills.

jb

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
7/9/06
onexchef said:
Thanks guys.
@JB you have expensive taste lol. I got it a while back from King it has the swiss movement. It was not cheap but it runs like a swiss clock. :wink:

Yeah, my wife can tell you all about my expensive taste. I have purchased two gens in the past month. Three since the middle of September! :shock:

onexchef

Known Member
17/3/06
jb said:
onexchef said:
Thanks guys.

Yeah, my wife can tell you all about my expensive taste. I have purchased two gens in the past month. Three since the middle of September! :shock:

Holy crap man! And you still have a wife? :evil: