• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Another humpday wristcheck 11/14, whatcha got?

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
Well, since our resident wristcheck thread starter, vbarrett, is missing this morning, I'll start it off.

Here is my PAM010D that is freshly back from Flavor Flav. I'll start a separate thread explaining what was done, but suffice it to say, Flav is awesome! :mrgreen:

Anywho, here are a couple of shots of my 010 on the wonderful GeF Valdarno in caramel. If you are shopping for a strap, I HIGHLY suggest getting this model. It comes in several different colors. It is thick, soft and fantastic.

DSCF0787.jpg

DSCF0785.jpg

RWIGWH

RWI's Great White Hope
Supporter
10/2/07
Wow both beautiful watches guys. I am wearing my Omega Broad Arrow. Seagull movement with hesalite/plexi crystal.
Closest I could come to the legend.
BA-Front.jpg

BA-Wrist3.jpg

BA-Wrist2.jpg

BA-Back.jpg

BA-Domed.jpg

dylan

I'm Pretty Popular
9/4/07
Nevada and California
Wow...
I love all three of these...the 10d has been at the top of my list...and the modern daytona..I'm leaning towards the
white dial one.
Just got this in. It will soon be on its way to be modded.

sd6sk5.jpg

sd1ow8.jpg

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
i wore this to work today,

now i am home i am wearing this,

jb

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
7/9/06
I have been wearing my newest one a lot. :D

IMG_1652.jpg

vbarrett

24/6/07
@Hooligan: Hools! No, it's just that I wanted someone else to take the initiative with the starting of the Wristies. It's fun. Come on guys, follow Hooligan's lead next time! :) Lovely Cammello! I may have to get that.

Now, guys, I'm feeling a little down today. Stupid cold meds inside me make me feel drowsy and listless. Here are just some quickies, instead of my usual over-the-top display of wristchecks. :eek:

WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY

Nothing like a little sushi with my Andrew Franck Muller Curvex Crazy Hours. ;) Sorry, it's really dark in my comp room. These are older photos, too. You can still see the peeling in my palms! EDIT: Pre-empting replies, no I'm a rightie. But for Wrist-check purposes, I used my chopsticks with the left!

sushichpx6.jpg

At the Art Deco treasure that is the Miami Beach Post Office.

miamibeachpoko3.jpg

miamibeachpoinsideqd4.jpg

Ceiling shot!

mbfmchwu4.jpg

Hambone

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/11/06
If you have had too many pills for erectile dysfunction, then hump day can easily become lump day! [smilie=alien.gif]

Don't know really where that came from, never tried them myself.

watch_me_tick

Known Member
29/10/06
Where did you get your Pam 10D from? sweet! and what did vacuum do to your piece? :shock:

hooligan said:
Well, since our resident wristcheck thread starter, vbarrett, is missing this morning, I'll start it off.

Here is my PAM010D that is freshly back from Flavor Flav. I'll start a separate thread explaining what was done, but suffice it to say, Flav is awesome! :mrgreen:

Anywho, here are a couple of shots of my 010 on the wonderful GeF Valdarno in caramel. If you are shopping for a strap, I HIGHLY suggest getting this model. It comes in several different colors. It is thick, soft and fantastic.

DSCF0787.jpg

DSCF0785.jpg

Plasma

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/6/07
Here is what I wore today

A TWP Chopard XL. Believe it or not I have had this 5 months and today was my second time wearing it.

Not crazy about it but i am trying to give it a cahnce. BTW, not one person commented on it. :(

ChopardXLpicasa.jpg

hooligan

Mythical Poster
Advisor
24/6/06
watch_me_tick said:
Where did you get your Pam 10D from? sweet! and what did vacuum do to your piece? :shock:

The 010D is from Davidsen. Flavor Flav did the mods, not vaccum (though I wouldn't hesitate to recommend either of them, they are both fantastic!)

The only non-DSN part is the Palpatine crown.

Thanks!

jb

Advisor
7/9/06
watch_me_tick said:
It's a tudor chrono for me 2day. Just got it from a US seller. Loving it!

Rep or gen?

crick

1/8/06
sorry no wristcheck, but this was what i was wearing today.

CRW_1550.jpg

jb

Advisor
7/9/06
vbarrett said:
jb said:
watch_me_tick said:
It's a tudor chrono for me 2day. Just got it from a US seller. Loving it!

Rep or gen?

JB! Dude, haven't seen you in the Wristchecks for yonks. How are you? :)

GREAT, but I've been really busy at work, which is where that 253 shot was taken.

vbarrett

24/6/07
Wow, hello! OldeCrowe, that's a beautiful watch! Looks identical to an Exp II.

@JB: Ah cool. Dun be a stranger!
@All: Got the Wristchecks ready, but one of you post the thread please. I don't want to keep hogging them. ;)