• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Midweek (November 7) check of wrists

giorgos123

Known Member
30/12/06
This for me today:

dsc0032jr6.jpg

dsc0036ho0.jpg

Giorgos

Please any MOD can help me on this, and tell me why I can't post picks??
Thanks
Giorgos[/quote]

You can post pictures by using the img tag. You can host the pictures at external free image hosting website such as Photobucket and Imageshack. For example: you can add this to your post [ i m g ] IMAGE URL HERE [/ i m g ] will display the image. Please remove spaces before posting.[/quote]

I did that before and now and nothing happens!!!
I know how to post pics and I have post a lot before to this forum!!! I don't know what is wrong! It happened before once and you fix it somehow!!
So please some more help!
Thanks
Giorgos

takashi

Legendary Member
4/4/06
Let's try

dsc0032jr6.jpg

dsc0036ho0.jpg

Works perfect! I did a straight cut and paste from your post. Please check the options just underthe Save, Preview, Submit post button. All options should be unchecked (maybe except attach signature).

EDIT: I will check out on your profile settings.

EDIT EDIT: Your settings looks correct.

giorgos123

Known Member
30/12/06
takashi said:
Let's try

dsc0032jr6.jpg

dsc0036ho0.jpg

Works perfect! I did a straight cut and paste from your post. Please check the options just underthe Save, Preview, Submit post button. All options should be unchecked (maybe except attach signature).

EDIT: I will check out on your profile settings.

EDIT EDIT: Your settings looks correct.

Thanks for your help!!!
Giorgos

vbarrett

24/6/07
ssalxpanerai said:
Always stunning and amazing to me. Vbarrett, the beauty and colorful of RWI.

Aww. Hugs!! :oops:

Thanks, Ssalxy. You know I always try to give a little more during these threads. Only for your guys' visual pleasures!

@Hooligan: Thanks too! Just for the record, the buckle is Zeugma, but the strap itself is from a Far East strapmaker. I don't think Nuri would leave the stitching that way. ;)

Hambone

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
24/11/06
@ Miss Vicky, yes I am 6'4" and with an 8" wirst, need larger watches for sure. At least a 44mm. I would like a Rolex, but after Panerai, Breitling and Hublot watches, the rollie seems kind of dinky. No problem though. I love my collection of watches.

vbarrett

24/6/07
Hambone said:
@ Miss Vicky, yes I am 6'4" and with an 8" wirst, need larger watches for sure. At least a 44mm. I would like a Rolex, but after Panerai, Breitling and Hublot watches, the rollie seems kind of dinky. No problem though. I love my collection of watches.

Well, you have some amazing ones. Not every man, as tall as Lincoln like you are, could get away with that gorgeous Assioma. Wear them well, Hambone! :)