• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My second 10 watches box, PAM Episode II.

ssalxpanerai

Renowned Member
25/10/06
pamfried said:
Bro ssalx, you continuously amaze us with your collection and enthusiasm towards Pams.

Hats off to you!! :)

Beautiful ensemble!!!

Cheers!!

Take your time brother Pamfried. Don't get so hurry. Think of models you can build on your own. It will be worth more than anything else since the watch has your soul in it. It will be the best model for you. This is the reason why I can't let go any of them. When you work out something not for sell, you acheive your goal, you will love it, right!

Cheers.

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
I know you have a nice collection my friend, keep buying them. They are nice.
I only have 14 days more to go until I will see your local dealer.

horologie_unitas

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/12/06
Dude ! i wish i had your resources ( money ! ) cause i sure have the same taste. I really envy you for this collection. awesome work, what an exciting collection!

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Re:

LastDiplomat said:
where do you keep the boxes?

...hopefully in a safe. I really like that 000 model, now I have to look for that one to buy. Fantastic collection you have. :D

ssalxpanerai

Renowned Member
25/10/06
guru said:
I know you have a nice collection my friend, keep buying them. They are nice.
I only have 14 days more to go until I will see your local dealer.

Hi guru, hope you still have my local phone number. If you need any information while you are here, please feel free to call me. Wish you will have a good time on your vacation. I just came back from my trip to Japan. Away from the site for 3 full days. Miss it so much and get on the site now right after I got back.

sharpie12070

Known Member
29/7/07
Ssalx, what a nice collection man!
Your 202/a is the watch of dial from DSN? Did you mod the dial to "delete" t swiss t yourself?

ssalxpanerai

Renowned Member
25/10/06
sharpie12070 said:
Ssalx, what a nice collection man!
Your 202/a is the watch of dial from DSN? Did you mod the dial to "delete" t swiss t yourself?

Yes the dial is from DSN absolutely and I did delete the T Swiss T by myself. Easily just use the very fine sand paper, mine is #1500 sand paper. Tear off to small piece and wrap it to allow only small area of sand. Rub it gentlely and slow ly and use clean cloth wipe out every little time to see the result. It will leave a very little scratch on the dial but look through the crystal by naked eyes will not see it. So look through by camera, it is absolutely perfect. If you really have a good hand, don't rub it on all area. Go by letter by letter one at a tiime. That is how I did it.

Good luck on your mod.

sharpie12070

Known Member
29/7/07
Sslax, thanks dude. Sand paper, that never crossed my mind. Is this commonly done, or you own discovery? I was thinking more of sharpie/paint over. Judging by the photo, I'd say sand paper gives more satisfactory result. I have to summon a courage to do this, don't have your deft touch [smilie=angel10.gif]

ssalxpanerai

Renowned Member
25/10/06
Sharpie, I have quite a skill hand since I work around with metal wok in the factory I work at. So I actually imagine how it work and how the result will be. I look at the lettering under magnificent glass to see the detail before I decide what to do. You can fold the sand paper to make a sharpe edge. This way you can even sand it on the lettering only. Slowly and gentlely will do the job. Hope you have it done well. With black dial, in the 1 foot distance of micro scratch, you don't see it for sure.

sharpie12070

Known Member
29/7/07
Ssalx, Thanks dude! When I summon enough courage I will give this a try. :mrgreen: