• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Eyecandy and Wristshots Apr 25th - May 1

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
After seeing P..DR..D's, I have to give my RW Tango a little wrist time, too. Sadly, it's without the original silicone band that hardened and broke many years ago. This is undoubtedly one of my favorites of all time.

Very nice Sir,

Pity about the original band, but the red stitching on the current strap compliments the subtle red on the dial so well wear :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Reactions: sukwonee

LuckyluckM

Looking Around
17/3/22
20220426-164116.jpg

Love this watch!

bbphrog

Mythical Poster
Supporter
10/10/09
Plains Township, PA
Hi, Gang!

On a cool, rainy late afternoon here in PA in the northern latitudes, GREETINGS! Another day, another "Daytona" homage watch -- PARNIS CHRONOGRAPH, which is a close relative to the gen Rolex original, in my humble opinion. A truly grail watch, the homages of these fab watches is as close as I'll ever get. This PARNIS is a beauty, with dial and bezel details that closely resemble the famous original; I've reached that point in my life where I won't miss the iconic ROLEX label; the Parnis also has a VK63 movement that very much helps create the fantasy I have in my mind. dave:

IMG_0009(68).JPG

IMG_0007(105).JPG

IMG_0005(108).JPG

IMG_0004(115).JPG