Big Bill Ballin'Out

Barack +1

Big Ben (Not)

​​​c.o.y.B.i.g.

Bonus one for AlphaProt
    Botero's Big Butttts - too biggg? - lol
    Last edited by P..DR..D; 04-07-21, 17:05. Reason: Awesome QC by Plaasbaas
    "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time"

"Take care to get what you like, or you will be forced to like what you get"

Nerds Assemble - Tissot Trip - Breitling Break - Pams Photo Parade

How cool is that! Thank you, so cool to look for your watch in every single pic. Even my wife stayed behind me to look at the whole thread. Normally she's bored after 10 seconds when I show her nice watches on RWI
    WTB in EU: IWC Pilot Top Gun, Rolex Sky Dweller, AP 15500

'Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.'
    Bill Keane

Comment

Originally posted by Plaasbaas View Post
      How cool is that! Thank you, so cool to look for your watch in every single pic. Even my wife stayed behind me to look at the whole thread. Normally she's bored after 10 seconds when I show her nice watches on RWI
      Ah thank you Sir, just a bit of fun really

Kinda forced to staycation this year, and we seem to be getting very lucky with the weather, unusual for here, so may as well make the most of it, while it lasts.

Did it with the Tissot last time:-

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...he-tissot-trip

Next time, who knows
      Last edited by P..DR..D; 04-07-21, 16:47.

Comment

Very nice Sir, great idea. Can't seem to find your Breitling in the pic with Bill Clinton.
        I look forward to take a look at your Tissot-Thread later :-)

Would love to do this in South Africa next time! But never take reps on vacation.

'Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.'
        Bill Keane

Comment

Originally posted by Plaasbaas View Post
          Very nice Sir, great idea. Can't seem to find your Breitling in the pic with Bill Clinton.
          I look forward to take a look at your Tissot-Thread later :-)

Would love to do this in South Africa next time! But never take reps on vacation.
          Excellent spot Sir, my mistake, but corrected now, thank you

Can I run my future QC by you please

Comment

Breitling goes Ireland ... very, very cool Bro. Thumbs up!!!
            WTB - Pam 024/025/087 - Pam 113/114 - Pam 382 - Pam 386 - Pam 1314 - JLC Diver MC (Noob) - Avenger Bandit TI/NY (V9F) - VSF Omega 300M - BP VC4500 blue

Comment

Originally posted by JayBee0815 View Post
              Breitling goes Ireland ... very, very cool Bro. Thumbs up!!!
              Thanks J,

Next time maybe the Fiddy will feature with an awesome new Blue strap

Comment

Originally posted by P..DR..D View Post

Thanks J,

Next time maybe the Fiddy will feature with an awesome new Blue strap
                Sounds promising ... and Fiddy sounds even more Irish than Breitling ;-)
                WTB - Pam 024/025/087 - Pam 113/114 - Pam 382 - Pam 386 - Pam 1314 - JLC Diver MC (Noob) - Avenger Bandit TI/NY (V9F) - VSF Omega 300M - BP VC4500 blue

Comment

Originally posted by JayBee0815 View Post

Sounds promising ... and Fiddy sounds even more Irish than Breitling ;-)
                  That's very true Sir

Comment

Originally posted by P..DR..D View Post
                    Excellent spot Sir, my mistake, but corrected now, thank you
                    Can I run my future QC by you please

HAHAHAHA Yes a light case of OCD, that's me - it's a blessing and a curse

Bill Keane

Comment

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Comment

That is a cool thread! Makes me wanna wear my Brrrreitling while drinking a Beamish and eating... a Baguette (hey I'm french what do you expect?)

Comment

Originally posted by mrsullivan View Post
                          That is a cool thread! Makes me wanna wear my Brrrreitling while drinking a Beamish and eating... a Baguette (hey I'm french what do you expect?)
                          Bualadh Bus Sir

Like what ya did there, you should deffo do that, always love a random Breitling picture
                          Last edited by P..DR..D; 04-07-21, 19:41.

Comment

Bold Breitling Bike and Bath Break - what´s missing is the Beer

Comment

Love it J, and the strap is class, perfectly suited to the face imo

Bike is Beautiful too, Background looks Baltic, I'll grab the Beers - Better get to the Batcave Bro

Last edited by P..DR..D; 04-07-21, 20:14.

Comment

Working...
                              X