• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

eBay Full Gold Submariner 116618LN ??

Gds__Ares

Rolie Glitzer Glitzer
30/3/19
Austria
I'm also in , but wanted to have your thoughts on it ..... in my eyes it's gen , but i'm not an expert :)

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
You're seriously bidding a watch for sale on eBay.it, from a seller with a sales history of 7, all of which are purchases for low end items ?

Good luck to you - you'll definitely need it.

Reactions: Rx4Time

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
Also, the only form of payment is bank wire....

Gds__Ares

Rolie Glitzer Glitzer
30/3/19
Austria
You're seriously bidding a watch for sale on eBay.it, from a seller with a sales history of 7, all of which are purchases for low end items ?

Yeah trip, just for fun ..... i'm not the highest bidder anymore , it's "too hot" for me :)

Gds__Ares

Rolie Glitzer Glitzer
30/3/19
Austria
He says it’s 5 years old. Does that look five years old to you?

Wow, thats a good point ! Never thought about it ! You are 100% right , a gold watch 5 years old would have alot more scratches ...... thx buddy , appreciate it

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
He says it’s 5 years old. Does that look five years old to you?

I'm sure his dead uncle who he inherited it from had it refinished before passing on....or some other such story.

Reactions: Tucker

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18

I wouldn’t bid either but I think eBay guarantees authenticity

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I think eBay guarantees authenticity

You'd have to first prove it's authentic or not to get your money back. Secondly seller is only accepting payment by bank transfer.

eBay won't be able to do anything when her disappears with the buyers money.

Anyway, listing has been removed now.

Usernametaken

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
31/5/18
You'd have to first prove it's authentic or not to get your money back. Secondly seller is only accepting payment by bank transfer.

eBay won't be able to do anything when her disappears with the buyers money.

Anyway, listing has been removed now.

A friend of mine sold an omega on there. They sent it to someone to be verified first. He and the buyer were freaking out because it was a new policy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scottiedog

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/16
Aww. It's been deleted. Wonder what it bid to.... What did you bit at Gds__Ares ?

Don't suppose anyone downloaded the images for it did they? Would have liked to look at it.