• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Reported Fake eBay 126600/Item Removed By Seller

Warrcraft

Renowned Member
14/4/06
United States
I reported this as fake to eBay, and the seller "removed the listing" about 10 minutes later (I guess after being contacted by eBay). His below story of having the watch a "couple of years" (it's a fairly new 2017 Rolex release). Getting it as a "gift" (who get's Rolex watches as "Gifts" especially a 126600?) and ZERO feedback, something about it being in a "SAFE" and "not visible to public" ETC...ETC, just sounds REALLY fishy to me! Anyway, I feel a bit guilty, in case I'm wrong. Overall, I let eBay decide, and they said they would have an "expert" look at it and make the decision. It had three (3) bids on it, just don't want someone getting ripped off!

RARE-Rolex Sea-Dweller 50th Anniversary Black Steel 43mm Pre-owned in box. Condition is Pre-owned. Ive regular cleaned the watch and use a watch winder at night. The face is perfect. I would give the stainless band an 8/10. I wore the watch about half the year for the last couple years. Its in the original Rolex box with extra links.

I will cover shipping to anywhere. The watch is in the box and ready to ship, unless I’m out of town for a day or two, it will be sent out same day and overnighted. I have a few watches, so after getting my last one for a birthday gift I felt rather than adding another watch winder I should let someone else enjoy the Sea Dweller. It’s a hard to find item. When I purchased the watch, it was in the safe and not visible to the public as they wanted it reserved for someone local. The watch was purchased NEW from a local jeweler. I’m happy to text more photos and answer questions. I want to be sure you know what you are buying. I am not a regular seller on eBay, so any further verification requested I’m happy to provide. If you want to FaceTime to see the watch in person, I’m ok with that as well.

This listing was ended by the seller because the item is no longer available.

Last edited: