• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Adrian from Dtime (Dtime01.co) stole 1159 dollars from me

Maxvis

Looking Around
18/4/16
Wanted to buy 3 ARF's "invited" by the 25 percent discount for the orders over 1000 dollars, wrote to Adrian (dtime01.co) via whatsapp and he replied promptly, asked for a paypal family and friends split payment (600 and 559 dollars) which I did and then never sent QC pics nor watches , he blocked my WhatsApp (I don't have his picture on profile anymore) ,briefly he stole 1159 dollars from me.

Stay away from this site , I got all WhatsApp screenshots and PayPal transaction proofs.

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
Mate that sucks. Sorry that happened to you.
But you do know about our trusted dealer section right?
Dtime isn’t on there.

WATCH HACKER

I'm Pretty Popular
MULTI ACCOUNT
24/4/19
Currently in South Hampton
Wanted to buy 3 ARF's "invited" by the 25 percent discount for the orders over 1000 dollars, wrote to Adrian (dtime01.co) via whatsapp and he replied promptly, asked for a paypal family and friends split payment (600 and 559 dollars) which I did and then never sent QC pics nor watches , he blocked my WhatsApp (I don't have his picture on profile anymore) ,briefly he stole 1159 dollars from me.

Stay away from this site , I got all WhatsApp screenshots and PayPal transaction proofs.

Nobody can help you out in here since it's not in our TD list. His gain, your lost. Learn your lesson.

cybersurfer

Horology Curious
17/7/19
sorry to hear that mate. I lost $350 too. I ordered the watch and then they blocked all communications. We should report these scammers and make sure they are penalized for what they are doing.

Daddyof3

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
22/3/19
as much as this sucks please use the trusted list. i never had an issue with anyone on the list

owk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/10/18
Sorry to hear man.. that really sucks.

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
Why don't you use TDs .. I've noticed you're posting on every forum saying the same thing. Everyone gives you the same response, it's your fault because you went out on your own and used someone NOT on the TD list .. what did you expect to happen?

af_newbie

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/4/19
Canada
I ordered daydate from him on Feb 5th, 2019, send him the money in bitcoin. He was replying for a few weeks, then went silent.

I still see the order on their new site, but they do not reply to any emails. Just taking orders and happily scamming people. Truly disgusting.

Rawbe

I'm Pretty Popular
8/4/15
CA, USA
Where are you guys finding his website from? Who is leading you to him? You need to contact that sites admin and let them know. He is not a TD here so there is really nothing anyone here can do to help you.

Noob Tube

Known Member
6/2/19

That sucks bro, onwards and upwards though!

Noob Tube

Known Member
6/2/19
Why don't you use TDs .. I've noticed you're posting on every forum saying the same thing. Everyone gives you the same response, it's your fault because you went out on your own and used someone NOT on the TD list .. what did you expect to happen?

Maybe he's just made a really bad mistake and wants to put it out there just to make other people aware. Although given that most people on these forums know to only trust TD's, it could end up being useful to someone, you never know...