Announcement

Collapse

Please Consider Supporting RWI Today!

We depend on Supporter & Patron subscriptions to pay the bills. Please consider supporting RWI TODAY, CLICK HERE for info on how to subscribe.
See more
See less

First time I've seen this on ebay..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time I've seen this on ebay..

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F323664153244

That HAS to be against terms of service.. dont you need some sort of gambling license to pull that off as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Musicman85 View Post
      That HAS to be against terms of service.. dont you need some sort of gambling license to pull that off as well?
      In the US at least, gaming operations and raffles can only be run to benefit non-profits, Native Americans, the government, or the Mafia
      GEN - 2017 Omega blue SMPc; 1982 Rolex 16013 "American Psycho" Champagne Tapestry Datejust; Omega 38.5 "Skyfall" blue AT; 1999 Omega 2531.80; Hamilton K454 "Sputnik"; 1967 Bulova Accutron 218D
      REP - Rolex Explorer 5500 Gilt Dial gen case; 1988 Rolex 16610 TC Franken; V6F v2.5 Omega SM300 "Spectre"; Cartel Rolex 6238 Pre-Daytona
      WISH - Rolex 6538 rep; Rolex 5513 rep or Franken; Rolex 36 DD rep; Omega Moonwatch gen

Comment

strange...

Comment

In the U.K. there are gaming laws. I run a competition site and if you comply with certain regulations then you don’t need a gambling license.
          Probably goes against eBay terms of service though.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Comment

Working...
          X