• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

1963 Rolex Sub $5k...

bill33

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
12/5/12
UK
POS canal street rep worth about $20

cheld

Renowned Member
Supporter
7/3/18
Ooh that's a birth-year watch for me. I sent her Bitcoin AND Western Union just to make sure I'm first in line for it. LOLOLOLOLOL.

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
Reactions: patrickseacoast

Watchfan1999

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/1/19
First off, font looksoff, pearl is.... something else bezel Does Not
have much patina on it (worrying for something of this age) also both models from this era (5512 and 5513) do not have date windows.

This watch looks as if it has been assembled from a mish mash of parts, I highly doubt it is genuine

Ralphy

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
A toy truck would be a suitable trade.

Depends, I would only trade my Tonka if the seller was going to give me some cash and the watch, :lol:

cheld

Renowned Member
Supporter
7/3/18
This isn't even funny. In 1963 this watch wasn't even in production yet. This is obviously a bad rep and its of a 5 digit 16610 from the 80's-90's vintage. Anyone with google should be able to call BS on this.

And yet the seller says "do your research"!

I live in NC - this is the area of the state that's got the absentee ballot scandal going on in one of our Congressional elections. So no surprise that someone thinks they can sell a Canal Street Special for $5K.

Ralphy

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
And yet the seller says "do your research"!

I live in NC - this is the area of the state that's got the absentee ballot scandal going on in one of our Congressional elections. So no surprise that someone thinks they can sell a Canal Street Special for $5K.

:lamo2:

patrickseacoast

Renowned Member
12/12/14
Charleston SC
Ooh that's a birth-year watch for me. I sent her Bitcoin AND Western Union just to make sure I'm first in line for it. LOLOLOLOLOL.

Bahahaha. I sent an email saying literally that same thing to her and asked for service history and better pics. TBC...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mika00

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
7/10/17
First off, font looksoff, pearl is.... something else bezel Does Not
have much patina on it (worrying for something of this age) also both models from this era (5512 and 5513) do not have date windows.

This watch looks as if it has been assembled from a mish mash of parts, I highly doubt it is genuine

Thanks for your elaborate explanation, sir. I am glad you doubt in it's authenticity