• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

116610LN doesn't look quite right to me - Chrono24 from established seller

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Insert to dark
Indices not rounded
Rehaut looks terrible
Magnification lens has blue tint issue which some Gens have but not older ones

Screams rep

Reactions: k4jun

ywg

3/7/17
Not saying that a watch is fake if it doesn't include a box or the papers, but in this case this adds to me concluding the watch is fake. If you scroll down you will see "Notes: Does nto include box or papers. Comes on original bracelet, will fit a 7.25 inch wrist."

ywg

3/7/17
I am pretty certain that this is a JF version, solely based on the clasp crown logo and the insert. Only JF and only a few ARF models have that same shitty crown logo on the clasp, but at least ARF has good inserts. That's a JF 100%.

k4jun

Ω Section Moderator
Section Moderator
Certified
25/4/15
I am pretty certain that this is a JF version, solely based on the clasp crown logo and the insert. Only JF and only a few ARF models have that same shitty crown logo on the clasp, but at least ARF has good inserts. That's a JF 100%.

^^^You are correct mate.

Abrown3mtg good finding, did you give a chat to the seller?

Abrown3mtg

16/3/17
I emailed the seller last night. Curious to see what/if they do anything.

Sent from the RWI App

Last edited:

CaseyMcGehee

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/6/18
For sure fake, I thought Chrono24 was pretty good af keeping reps off their site... well better than eBay at least lol

Abrown3mtg

16/3/17
Haven't gotten a response yet and it still seems to be listed, granted it was the weekend.. we will see what happens tomorrow, or report it to chrono I guess? The seller has 186 or so other watches listed. Anyone looked at their inventory to see if this one was an anomaly?

Sent from the RWI App

Abrown3mtg

16/3/17
"Thank you for reaching out, we are investigating and dealing with it accordingly" - response from the seller

Sent from the RWI App