• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Chopard Mille Miglia 8331 short review

Decalogo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/8/15
Hi Everyone,

Got a GEN 8331 Mille Miglia several years ago. I haven't seen any of these in the forums (maybe I haven't been digging deep enough). In any case I'd like to share my views on this classic timepiece.

Case & dial:

sZL82gn

zE5urqz

zJm75ik

26tRFIm

Ab3BajU

The dial is a matt black in colour with a very fine grainy look to it. I've tried to capture this in the pics but it's difficult to see. Hands are polished and lume only covers half of them.

AR has a slight blue tinge to it similar to some IWC though blue is far stronger.

The seconds and minute/hours chrono hands are all pure white. The sub dials also include concentric rings you can see in the close ups.

Lume is present in numbers and at 3, 6 & 9 position.

Crown:

Uh9mNKZ

SoM96PJ

The crown sponsors the engraved mille miglia emblem and its all polished. Operation is quite smooth.

Buckle:

eXFW6yX

IGa8fHM

Simple polished buckle. Nothing to say other than it feels very light.

Movement:

onoym47

0up1Idk

JHJwTsO

I'm still a noob on this so won't attempt to explain further than saying it has 37 jewels. Maybe some of the experts can chip in and further comment on the images.

All in all I have been loving this for many years. I think it looks great as a daily beater yet can also be used in more formal environments.

Hope you guys enjoyed it.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

sagemaster

You're Saying I Can Sell?
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
18/6/16
Looks really good. Pictures really don't do this watch justice. Have seen one in the flesh.

Elliot M

Horology Curious
9/2/16
Beautiful watch, as far as i know its essentially 2 movements, a 2832 eta with a dubois-dépraz chronograph module on top.

nanoman

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
19/2/15
PNW
Congratulations. It is beauty and timeless classic. Might I also add that it's in flawless condition.

D

d4m.test

Beautiful watch, my favorite over all of the new mille miglia models, if you're thinking about selling - I'm buying! :)