• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Chopard Mile Miglia Crono GMT Black Speed 2

hava

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/11/06
First sorry i write these review thinking in spanish and after translate to english.

The first time i see these watch i fall in love

These watch i see in the Chopard boutiques of BKK and Kuala Lumpur

Here is the chopard boutiques from Kuala Lumpur just in the shopping center located in the petonas tower.

IMG_0379-1.jpg

Before buy a rep today i analise too much. I´m a little bored of buy bad reps (like Anonimo Milimetri). I see and compare with the original and see that there isn´t big flaws. Now i have in mine house i see that is very well made, and i think that the flaws are minimal.

Maybe the worst is the PVD treatment. I don´t know if is PVD or is painted. I think is painted, because is bright. And it remember to Chanel J12 non ceramic. These maybe is a big problem. I need time to speak about the durability of PVD.

The strap as always is a chinese plastic shit. Here in Spain we have someone that make strap to order, and i send the strap for get one of good leather.

THE REP

First look show that we have a good rep. The weight is good. The AR is more or less good (worst than HBB or Breitling Steelfish). The mov an asian 28000 (if you look there is a lot of new reps that use the old asian 7750). Saphire. The cronw you cannot screw, but you haven´t the feel of fragility of others cronws.

PC190019.jpg

PC190025.jpg

PC190022.jpg

PC190024.jpg

Here a wrist shot
PC190045.jpg

These ones i use the camera flas, and i see that get more or less good result.
PC190063.jpg

PC190049.jpg

The gen
chopard3copia.jpg

chopard4copia.jpg

Compare

Here a litle of photos.. The photo was take in diferent angle, and after i need to adjust the size.

100 % gen
Original.jpg

80%
80.jpg

60%
60.jpg

20%
20.jpg

When i compare, i only found the typical error in the date wheel, and in the lenght of Chopard (the gen is a little more short).

Comparacincopia.jpg

And last a black and white photos.

PC190039.jpg

PC190031.jpg

Thanks for read. And like always sorry for mine english.

Dario33

19/5/06
Re: Chopard Mile Miglia Crono GMT Special Edition

Great review -- love the speed black version!

robertk

16/3/06
Terrific review. Thank you. This one has been on my list.

Wear it well!

BOSS

Renowned Member
29/10/06
Great review, sounds like a new addition to the wish list!!

hava said:
The strap as always is a chinese plastic shit. Here in Spain we have someone that make strap to order, and i send the strap for get one of good leather.

Could you tell me more about your strap guy, because I need a specific strap I cannot find anywhere. I am located in eu, so Spain will be no problem! Shoot me a PM please !!

daytona4me

Chinese Shrimp Rider
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
This is fantastic! I like this replica... Thanks for your review :)

Did you put the spanish version in our Spanish section? viewforum.php?f=98