• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Order Experience With Chazingtime

lobbiez

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/1/20
Hello all, just thought I'd share a little on my experience with Chazingtime. A little background, this is my first rep purchase and I've decided to go with CT because they're located where I am residing.

30th January 2020 - placed order online via their website and received email from them citing that the order has been received. Subsequently, an email was sent to them asking for payment instructions and this was replied promptly too.

30th January 2020 - Payment was made via bank transfer for the rep @ 1300hrs. Nothing was heard from them thereafter, not even receipt of payment which I requested. Sent 1 more email asking for confirmation of receipt of payment. No news.

31st January 2020 - Another email was sent asking for confirmation of receipt of payment.

..... will update on developments along the way.

Thought I'd do my bit for public service and keep those who wanna engage CT informed on their processing time.

Cheers.

lobbiez

24/1/20
Yea I understand that, but they did reply when I asked for payment instructions and even when I had some other queries. They went radio silent after payment was made.

Anyhow, will post more updates along the way.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
You made payment on the 30th, it's now the 31st and you're complaining about a lack of communication.

You're going to need to exercise your patience gland, this risks being a difficult process.

lobbiez

24/1/20
I admit the first time buyer jitters got to me initially, hence my previous posts.. but all has been good thus far. CT confirmed receipt of my payment and unfortunately the virus hit so i'm still waiting on the QC pics at the moment. Let's just hope every tides through this safe and sound, and some normalcy reinstated.

lobbiez

24/1/20
How did you go mate?
Still waiting, had watches from other TDs ordered later and on its way already but not from here. Emails have not been responded to for a couple of days now.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

lobbiez

24/1/20
Well I got an update. Received QC pics a couple of hours ago but had to get them to resend again due to some flaws spotted. Hopefully it's just a lighting issue

Last edited:

lobbiez

24/1/20
Watch was shipped on 19 March 2020.

Andyjay123

Horology Curious
28/3/20
Am I being thick. How do I access the trusted dealers website and or contact details? Thanks Andy

lobbiez

24/1/20
Watch was shipped on 19 March 2020.

Its 5th of April 2020 and the watch is still stuck in transit in China. Understand these things happen, just hoping it'll get resolved and gets moving again.

lobbiez

24/1/20
Got a message on 7 April 2020 saying the watches got returned due to customs issues. Still waiting on reshipment info. This is proving to be a long wait.

lobbiez

24/1/20
What was it shipped with ? DHL? And where are you located?
I'm in Singapore and it was shipped via EMS. Didn't make it past the Chinese customs. I see you've finally got your watch from em eh? Congrats!

Aghenos

17/4/20
Elsewhare
Hi guys, I'd just do now my first order about two watches, triangle shipping to italy

- DATEJUST II 41MM SS/RG BP MAKER BEST EDITION BLACK STICKS DIAL ON NEW VERSION JUBILEE BRACELET A2813
- GMT-MASTER VINTAGE 1675 SS BP BEST EDITION BLACK/RED BEZEL WHITE MARKERS A2813

Pleasant and fast communications with chazingtime

Crazynoob

10/3/20
STRAYA
lobbiez No lah, haven't got yet, it's been shipped on the 13th via 4PX, coz apparently no EMS or DHL atm... so sad. It only reach the shipping facility on the 15th so long wait. Yours taken so long wa lao eh!

Last edited:

Goopstar

Horology Curious
7/8/19
Good day. I ordered a Rolex sub 15 January and also paid the watch. Till now, 3 months further, I have not received my watch. I paid for fast Dhl delivery. ChaZing time promised that I will have the watch end of Feb. This was clearly agreed before I confirmed the order.

The track en trace link for triangle delivery is not changing from 1 April, while normal delivery from Uk to NL takes two or three days. I have a company and send lots of parcels daily. I know due to corona there Can be some delay. But especially within Europe it cannot be more that 2 / 3 days delay.

ChaZing time is not giving any updates any more. They tell me to wait longer. ???? so that’s all that I can do. ✔️