• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

First time order at Chazing Time (Omega Aqua Terra 15007 Gauss "Spectre" VSF)

Tradive

Horology Curious
20/12/18
Hi all,

Thank you for this great forum. After some research, I decided to give it a go and made my order with ChazingTime. It's my first rep watch.

I will keep this post updated:

[Dec 05]
- Places order at chazingtime04.co

[Dec 06]
- Made payment via PayPal
- Payment confirmed and the order moved to process

[Dec 10]
- Asked for an ETA for QC pictures

[Dec 11]
- Response from Chazing Time that they waiting for the watch from the factory

[Dec 20]
- Follow-up via email to see if there is any progress
- No answer yet.

I looking forward to the watch but the process needs a bit longer than I thought. I know that I need to be a bit more patient but it's difficult when there is no update via email or ETA. I will keep you posted.

Tradive

Horology Curious
20/12/18
[Dec 21] Response from Chazing Time "The maker new batch of stocks will be out within these few days. So once the maker issues the watch, QC department will send QC pics."

I will keep you posted.

Tradive

Horology Curious
20/12/18
[Dec 26]
  • Recieved QC email of the dial and backside of the watch
  • As a follow up I requested timegrapher pictures, close up of the Omega logo because of a shaddow, detail shot of the dial and a lume shot
  • Same day recieved all the requested photos, timegrapher showed +7s/d, amplitude of 290, 28800 beats
  • Approved watch and requested tracking number when watch is shipped
[Dec 27] Shipment will be done in the next days, I will follow up with status

julius.heng

Looking Around
29/6/18
hi, pls post your photo once you receive them, looking for the same model as well but the omega logo turns me off

Reactions: jackchester

Bogdankln

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/1/19
Europe
Hello!

I want to buy the same watch from them. Could you post pictures with the watch as soon as you get it?

Thank you!

Reactions: jackchester