• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Calibre de cartier diver F5 factory

C.gjinika

Known Member
10/2/19
Hi to all watch lovers. I am in need of some help and will appreciate any information from you.
It looks like a factory named F5 has released an CALIBRE DE CARTIER DIVER version and I like the watch, but I am not sure about the quality and details . I would like to know if anyone has any information since searching was of no use this time. Thanks in advance

https://trustytime.asia/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=21_335&products_id=21995

Sent from the RWI App

THXuk

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
25/3/06
London
its pretty decent, but the big tell are the numbers on the bezel, too slim compared to the JJF version. compare the 2 in 20 and 3 in 30 for example.

Reactions: C.gjinika

Cbrewin

Looking Around
31/5/20
I’ve read though (on RWI) that the movement in the JJF is quite noisy. I don’t have anyone I can ask to lubricate or service the movement.

So I’m just wondering whether it’s best to go for an F5, possibly with a quieter movement but with some tells people might not see when the watch is on your wrist, or a noisier but more accurate looking JJF.

I had a Tudor BB heritage bronze rep with a Miyota movement that I found too loud. Do any Calibre Diver owners have a view on which to get? I buy from Andy usually and he has both.

Cbrewin

Looking Around
31/5/20
Also, I read on another thread that the JJF blue watch isn’t quite the right shade of blue. Has anyone had a F5 in blue?