• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Cartier Appreciation - Post your pictures and opinions

mcn7710

Known Member
18/1/20
Down Under

My 40mm GF.

Is it just me or everyone think the Cartier print is a bit skinny compared to BVF and KOR?

I think two tone look great, might get the 3K from the Santos thread when it is available.

Shylock Eins

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/2/16
Beautiful Santos you have there sir! If you don’t mind me asking, which dealer did you purchase this from as I personally have not seen any gradient blue models being produced by KOR and I have checked every TD on here? I am going to pull the trigger on the GF version of this watch from Trusty next week however looking for some last minute opinions as it really is close between the GF and V6F version of the 2018 XL Santos, however V6 don’t seem to do the 2018 Santos with the gradient blue face hence looking like GF is my only option as it stands...

Hello,

Thank you, Sir! Really a beauty in hands ...

It's a KOR V2, out of the box.

Got it in Puretime, ordered last October. Here is the link: https://puretimewatch.io/santos-de-...on-ss-smartlinks-bracelet-miyota-9015-v2.html

Have a great weekend.

Cheers,

SKnight

8/7/19

You beat me to the punch mate. They've also reintroduced the Pasha and Asymmetric.

I really hope the factory rep some of these!!!

This really is Cartiers year I believe, they're the ones to beat this year and I don't see it happening.

Reactions: Shylock Eins

Shylock Eins

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/2/16
You beat me to the punch mate. They've also reintroduced the Pasha and Asymmetric.

I really hope the factory rep some of these!!!

This really is Cartiers year I believe, they're the ones to beat this year and I don't see it happening.

Feeling the same here, buddy.

All models are absolutely beautiful.

Cheers,

CaptainSplash

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/19
c861ac5e1a6ed4a7af2bb6f976033454.jpg
7ac252f519c1a4fdd383e81ea30ef01a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

CaptainSplash

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/19
Amazing pictures mate! Which factory?
Thank you Mate! ZZF factory, literally arrived an hour before this pic - I noticed afterwards the teared protective tape is still visible around the SEL's :p. picked it up from InTime for the better half, figured she'll now leave me to my collecting habit :D :D

Last edited:
Reactions: AngelicRed

SKnight

8/7/19
Thank you Mate! ZZF factory, literally arrived an hour before this pic - I noticed afterwards the teared protective tape is still visible around the SEL's :p. picked it up from InTime for the better half, figured she'll now leave me to my collecting habit :D :D

It's crazy how good Cartier is at balancing masculine and feminine: you've bought it for the Mrs. But it looks right at home on your wrist if you ask me ;).

CaptainSplash

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/19
It's crazy how good Cartier is at balancing masculine and feminine: you've bought it for the Mrs. But it looks right at home on your wrist if you ask me ;).
Totally agree. That watch on a dark blue or black croco, and it is the perfect dress option! I've got a larger Santos on my "to get" list for exactly that reason...

farmersinsurance

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/10/19
Geneva, WA
Totally agree. That watch on a dark blue or black croco, and it is the perfect dress option! I've got a larger Santos on my "to get" list for exactly that reason...

Definitely go and pull the trigger on that Santos! The metal bracelets it comes with is gorgeous and makes for one sporty, yet elegant watch. Although the leather band it comes with (GF does the extra strap, I think) is barely serviceable, it can truly transform the Santos into a dressier watch

jasonbaylee

I'm Pretty Popular
3/2/14
Captain splash I think I can afford the real thing Hahahaha.
Very nice as it is rare to come across bracelets that have such aura that compliment the classy Cartier Santos
Care that to share the brand of your bracelet? Thx in advance.

Reactions: CaptainSplash

CaptainSplash

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/19
Captain splash I think I can afford the real thing Hahahaha.
Very nice as it is rare to come across bracelets that have such aura that compliment the classy Cartier Santos
Care that to share the brand of your bracelet? Thx in advance.
Great Mate, sorry if I inadvertently implied you couldn't :). Thank you and yes my Better Half has great taste! PS: She wore this and a Chariol bracelet yesterday - it is a smashing combo! Will post some pics during the day.