• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Bvlgari Diagono X-Pro

thedoover

Snow Monkey Ambassador
Supporter
Certified
15/6/10
I think Ive found a Bvlgari I like - a lot! 46mm, unusual rubber strap, and a sharp looking GMT bezel.

Stumbled across it on Andrew's site.

pics of the gen...

nEO_IMG_bulgari_diagono_x_pro_1.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

bulgari_image.jpg

Anyone else feelin this one?

AstroAvia

Renowned Member
29/8/08
BRAZIL
I like the GEN a lot, but the replica has too many important flaws IMO, the biggest being the flat dial. The GEN has a sapphire dial with markings both on it and below it, giving it a nice depth effect; the replica is a standard, metallic-base dial with markings imprinted on it. And the hour markers are wrong in size and shape.

Bomba

I'm Pretty Popular
20/4/08
Pity that the date wheel on the rep is white. That's a bigger flaw to me than the face.... But I haven't held a gen yet either.

Bomba

I'm Pretty Popular
20/4/08
This watch made a nice appearance in Transformers 3 as a small Deceptecon.

I want one. Bad.

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
I saw this beautifull and with personality watch, and I were attracted from the first moment.

Immedately I bought one from TS.
This rep are far of the HBB, Breitling, AP, TAG...quality
Dial is nice but dosen't have the nuances of gen
Is not a flat dial but is not the awesome gen dial
General finish and quaklity are quite good but not amazing.
Strap is well made but very stiff.
GMT dial dosen't work properly it turns very hard
Crystal and AP good
Inner case. very plastic look.
External case finsh just good to average
Caseback average finish with beautiful movement
Crown no good working because the external plastic is not stuck to the axle and it turns
This crown plastic and the plastic of the chrono pusher perhaps in the gen are rubber but in the rep are hard plastic, and the feeling is not nice.

RELIABILITY:
First day the plastic of the chrono pusher at 2 become unstuck
The hand of minute counter dosen't return to zero

Wrist presence are good to awesome. It is an attractive watch
It dosen't go unnoticed.

ADVICES:
If you have at this moment other alternatives. DON'T BUY THIS REPLICA
If you have no money problems and a lot of replicas, wearing it two-three times per month, would be a good choice (no more)
If you are looking for an accurate rep. DON'T BUY THIS REPLICA ABSOLUTELY

When I placed the order, I was very excited with this watch.
Now, I'm disappointed with this purchase

Heisenberg

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/1/11
I got mine from Timeshops also, maybe I got lucky but mine is very, very nice. No issues with the chrono and the GMT works fine. I'm not sure which factory makes this piece, but I would say quality is similar to the Noobfactory Grahams, which are a step below the H-factory / HBB V1 watches.

The only flaw that bothers me is the bezel font, it is considerably different. Moving it is a little clunky too. I think the rep dial is pretty decent, it isn't sapphire like the gen but this is a mid-$300 watch what do you expect ? I ordered the blue dial as I already have a lot of black dial watches, I'm not sure there is a gen with it but it looks really nice. and I thought it would look good with the PuristS relume (see below). The strap is firm for sure, hoping it softens up over time.

Here is the factory lume, alas this is taken on a full charge from a blacklight so it isn't this bright in real life, and the persistence is not good

DSC00686.jpg

I love the look of the PuristS version of this watch, so I am thinking of sending it off to PbDad for a blue re-lume.

home_image.2290268.jpg

thedoover

Snow Monkey Ambassador
Supporter
Certified
15/6/10
Still think that is a fine-assed watch. I would probably be willing to take the risks mentioned in a previous post. I do see though that Timesshop shows it to be sold out now. Wonder why - I assume they arent being snapped up like a Pam XXX H factory so-and-so would be. (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
It really is a very nice watch. :) Probably the only model from this maker that I'd consider wearing. :)

BADWIN BING

Put Some Respect On My Name
30/4/10
+1. That IS a very good looking watch. Up until now I'd dimissed this brand but that one is a head turner. Nice.

wolfwood

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/2/11
A $300 watch and the crystal is not even saphhire?! There are watches half the price with saphhire crystal.

thedoover

Snow Monkey Ambassador
Supporter
Certified
15/6/10
The crystal on the front and back are sapphire. The dial on a gen is also sapphire and on the rep it is not.

I got to hold the $15k blue marker limited ed gen at a local AD two weeks ago and it is awesome.

Bomba

I'm Pretty Popular
20/4/08
I got mine from Timeshops also, maybe I got lucky but mine is very, very nice. No issues with the chrono and the GMT works fine. I'm not sure which factory makes this piece, but I would say quality is similar to the Noobfactory Grahams, which are a step below the H-factory / HBB V1 watches.

The only flaw that bothers me is the bezel font, it is considerably different. Moving it is a little clunky too. I think the rep dial is pretty decent, it isn't sapphire like the gen but this is a mid-$300 watch what do you expect ? I ordered the blue dial as I already have a lot of black dial watches, I'm not sure there is a gen with it but it looks really nice. and I thought it would look good with the PuristS relume (see below). The strap is firm for sure, hoping it softens up over time.

Here is the factory lume, alas this is taken on a full charge from a blacklight so it isn't this bright in real life, and the persistence is not good

DSC00686.jpg

I love the look of the PuristS version of this watch, so I am thinking of sending it off to PbDad for a blue re-lume.

home_image.2290268.jpg

Interesting.... the Trusty pictures show a white date wheel, which yours shows as a correct black...

I'd buy this watch with the black datewheel.

Do you have a link to the purchase?

thedoover

Snow Monkey Ambassador
Supporter
Certified
15/6/10
I have put in my order for one of these finally, and asked specifically for QC photos showing the datewheel, which was pictured in the TD photo as black.

Fingers crossed.

choltz90

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
19/1/12
Sharp looking watch, those complicated reps are hard to make though. You see a lot of Breguet reps like that.

AstroAvia

Renowned Member
29/8/08
BRAZIL
Reviving an old thread to update and correct my impressions on this watch. Today I visited an AD and had the gen on my hands and wrist. Guess what? The replica I own is very, very close to the gen!!! The dial seemed very, very similar to my replica (from my memory. I don't have the replica with me now). I was expecting a huge visual impact caused by the sapphire dial, but I was disappointed at how simple and dull the gen dial looked! I must confess that I suspected the AD was displaying a replica watch in order to prevent the gen from being harmed by customers handling it, but then I turned the watch backsides and immediately realized the movement was nothing like the A7750 of the replicas. In summary, the replica of the X-Pro IS a very good watch and a very, very close copy of the genuine.