New GF Breitling Chrono

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jttou View Post

Yes looks to be sunken. Not that obvious however. This is as good as we will get, so either buy it or skip this model. There won't be an alternative. Just don't post it on Instagram and all will be fine.
    Haha I don't think people on Instagram would even notice tbh. There are some 'luxury watch pages' on Instagram which post the reps as gen and people are there saying 'beautiful' and don't bat an eyelid.

I personally dislike sunken datewheels because they're an eye-sore each time you look at your wrist.

If it doesn't bother you personally, don't worry about what others think.
    Knowledge is power. Share it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharki06 View Post
      beautiful !

i'm wonder if the silver dial has some sunburst , difficult to see on those pictures !

but only for the bracelet it's stunning !
      looks like it has Sunburst

Comment

but the silver dial looks more like white doesnt it? checking the breitling website its clearly silver

Last edited by Madcap; 03-05-21, 18:17.

Comment

The date wheel does not seem too sunken.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

So much want.

Comment

It is not that sunken yes. Given the black subdials its barely noticeable really, of course that is, if you don't fukking stare at it all the time. Its like starring at the not so attractive parts of your wife/husband/circle all the time, it doesn't make it better.
            Not sure about color accuracy and bracelet quality, but at probably close to Noob Daytona prices, both better be good to make up for the A7750.

Comment

7750 aside, I think the replication looks amazing. For the first time in years of being a Breitling fan, this is the biggest step forward in repping one. A completely new case shape and bracelet. I know we had that Breitlight avenger a few years ago but look how they screwed that one up.

If I hadn't already ordered a GF SOH, I'd have ordered one of these. But given the vulnerability of the factories at the moment, I'll wait til it improves.

I'm initially excited about this new rep!
              Last edited by Importr; 04-05-21, 05:45.

Comment

Definitely has the usual sunken date wheel.

Decisions decisions on what dial colour is the most accurate.

I love the copper dial which trusty describes as gold - that concerns me how close it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                " class="bbcode-attachment thumbnail" alt="" />

Comment

Wow, very happy to see that they repped this model. Especially because of the bracelet. That would be even almost the single reason to buy it. Haha
                  Yes, the price is quite high. Could be partially be due to the costs for the bracelet. But perhaps the recent raids play a factor to.

Btw, is it me, or do al dates look a little of center to the left?

Comment

Sunken date wheel is a deal breaker for me, it would just bug me every time I look at it. Otherwise looks well finished from initial pics, the copper dial looks like it has a nice sunburst to it. Bracelet engravings don’t look deep enough but that’s as expected.

Comment

Here is some more info: https://biao6688.com/75527.html

Comment

Video below.

Resolution is not great, but I can't see the red numbers and lines on the inner bzel, close to the outer edge of the dial, on the outer of the dial, that would be an quick "tell".

https://v.qq.com/x/page/z3243oa95h2.html

Last edited by THXuk; 04-05-21, 15:04.
                        " class="bbcode-attachment thumbnail" alt="" />

Comment

Originally posted by THXuk View Post
                          Video below.

Resolution is not great, but I can't see the red numbers and lines on the inner bzel, close to the outer edge of the dial, on the outer of the dial, that would be an quick "tell".

https://v.qq.com/x/page/z3243oa95h2.html

Yep, does not have the red markings on the inner bezel plus the sunken date, is a no go for me. Hopefully they will make a V2 soon with at least the inner bezel fixed up so the price is justified.

Comment

According to the trusty images they have the red markings on the bezel.

Comment

I'm excited for this one.... Especially the blue one. Asked Andrew at Trusty when the blue dial would be available he said: I'm trying to get factory to pass me to take pictures...

~ Always look on the Breit-side of life.. ~

Comment

Originally posted by jttou View Post

Could be the case but not necessarily. GF "modified" the sunken date on the Airborne models as well which don't have a sunken date despite A7750.
                                I have a chronomat airborne and it is indeed sunken!! They had a quick small run of non sunken ones but they are indeed sunken now... trust me.. I was pissed when I realized I wouldn’t be getting a non sunken airborne

Comment

Working...
                                X