No announcement yet.

New GF Breitling Chrono

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

only no rose gold ones yet. think iam gonna order the blue or silver face from GF. yes indeed where is the sw500 XD

Comment

Hi folks,

About the SW500, Andrew just told me that the factory is asking USD 1548 for it. It seems a huge difference for just a SW500 movement, maybe is better to buy the GF version and just swap movements?

Comment

Originally posted by Pcatewie View Post
        Hi folks,

About the SW500, Andrew just told me that the factory is asking USD 1548 for it. It seems a huge difference for just a SW500 movement, maybe is better to buy the GF version and just swap movements?
        $1548.... That's crazy.
        Imo spending that amount of money is only justifiable for a franken....

Comment

Oh man! That’s really pricey!

You are right! Can use it to Franken or consider buying a Gen Longines or Raymond Weil or Ball!

Comment

Wait what...at that price I cannot imagine it selling

Comment

I have just ordered the GF white dial from Chazing time!

Comment

There was a Tag Pepsi with the same movement that was 7-8 hundred from memory which I can’t imagine sold very well maybe the same factory...interested to see the piece in terms of quality but I doubt anyone would touch it at that price.

Comment

You can pick up an SW500 movement for around £300, there are a couple on eBay right now. I wonder if you could grab the standard 7750 version, and a modder could replace the movement using the same date wheel on the sw500.

Or the factory have modified and the extra "bits" are required, so no choice.
                  Last edited by THXuk; 08-07-21, 14:48.
                  " class="bbcode-attachment thumbnail" alt="" />

Comment

Originally posted by Thatwatchguy View Post

Thanks for sharing, date does appear flush...the GF version released sunken date is most notable on the black dial white/silver sub dials the other colours it blends in given the dark sub dials.

The case back on the black dial features “Bentley” which should only be for the green dial.

Overall looks good, not sure why the plastic warranty card with matching serial numbers, gen has digital warranty card.

Interested to see what factory and price.
                    kinda looks like they redid the sub dial spirals also. Plus the spacing looks a bit better on the sub dials! I’m very curious to know more about this one!!!
                    any updates??
                    obviously the TF is utter Garbage

Comment

I don’t why I’ve only just noticed this model, I’ve wanted to add a breitling to the collection for a while and was ready to go for the premiere but held back because of all the raids etc. So now the problem is what colour, I’m really leaning towards the green, anyone got the green yet?

Comment

on puretime i see also now a TF with pink dial https://puretimewatch.io/chronomat-b...let-a7750.html hope gf will release more colors as well
                        Last edited by Richidh; 09-07-21, 20:39.

Comment

Originally posted by Richidh View Post
                          on puretime i see also now a TF with pink dial https://puretimewatch.io/chronomat-b...let-a7750.html hope gf will release more colors as well
                          Um...the pink is supposed to be the copper version

Typical with TF quality

Comment

Originally posted by Thatwatchguy View Post

Um...the pink is supposed to be the copper version

Typical with TF quality
                            o haha really i thought they really made a pink version lol. either i dont like a pink watch haha, for now i will stick with GF, i orderd now a blue face one
                            btw puretime discription says pink
                            Last edited by Richidh; 10-07-21, 09:00.

Comment

Yeah it might be because of the yellow light?

But the TF date font is off

Comment

Originally posted by Richidh View Post

o haha really i thought they really made a pink version lol. either i dont like a pink watch haha, for now i will stick with GF, i orderd now a blue face one
                                btw puretime discription says pink
                                Yeah the gen is described as anything from champagne, copper, salmon...either way the GF looks great but the TF looks way off to put it politely

Comment

Working...
                                X