• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Finally........

Hyster

29/7/06
.............I bloody got one!

:D

hyster-IMG_3471.JPG

Thanks for a fast delivery and to czarczar tor the heads up that he had one left.

Gen dial on the way, then the whole lot off for a relume, wish I had the bottle to do it myself :roll: .

Have a nice day, I know I am :wink: .

D

d4m.test

You are indeed lucky.

I wanted one of these with the white dial a number of months back. I thought I had found one in old stock like you did. After emailing the dealer I found out I was a couple of hours to late. Been looking for one used ever since. Been tempted by the stainless case but just have not been able to do it. Holding out until I find one or they start reping it again.

Wear it well!

Right now I am waiting on a white faced Evolution on it's way from Ruby.

Accutron_Guy

seank

I'm Pretty Popular
20/3/06
Someone takes worse pictures than I. LOL. Awesome watch and enjoy.

Sean K

Hyster

29/7/06
OOh Crap, I've just noticed this,

hyster-Seawolfpearlorlackofone.JPG

The pearl is either covered by a metal disk :)?) or is has just not been drilled at all,

ever seen anything like this?

D

d4m.test

You could sell it to me.

What do you mean it is "not drilled". Is it not luminous material in the center? It actually looks correct to me.

Accutron_Guy

Hyster

29/7/06
Accutron_Guy said:
You could sell it to me.

What do you mean it is "not drilled". Is it not luminous material in the center? It actually looks correct to me.

Accutron_Guy

It should step down in the centre, where the lume would be, if you know what I mean.

There is no lume, just a flush metal disc.

Its like it no hole has been drilled to put the lume in.

Am I making any sense?