• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breitling Premier finally released!

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
It’s fantastic. So was the gray dial too though...
man..
tkingjr oh... and I do not see green any more on my blueish dial world..

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
That looks amazing!!! I’m very tempted to scoop one up now lol. How the band and clasp, doesn’t look too bad at all!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
I duck at tagging names on this thing... always get an error message if I tag two people

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
That looks amazing!!! I’m very tempted to scoop one up now lol. How the band and clasp, doesn’t look too bad at all!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For a Rep strap and clasp, it is better than I expected and better than most Rep straps. The only thing I don't like is the double folding clasp is centered at 8:00 o'clock on my 6.75" wrist. If I order a custom strap from ZicZac it will fit well. I had to do this on a recent IWC with the same type of clasp. I will be adding the Gen Bracelet on Monday. Overall the watch is a great Rep. You will not be disappointed

Reactions: saucin

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
I duck at tagging names on this thing... always get an error message if I tag two people

I normally use Chrome. But to tag you and Old Navi I had to use $%^&*() Microsoft's Edge aka Explorer to make the post without an error. I opened both, copied the link into Edge, made the post, and went back to the Chrome screen. It worked better than dealing with the errors. No wasted time.

Reactions: OldNavitimer

KEV87iwc

Renowned Member
23/6/17
Hi Guys

Some expert needed: would a gen B01 movement fit this watch?

I assume it is thicker and the datewheel will be sunken?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A715F met Tapatalk

total-bummer

Looking Around
3/8/20
The green looks good, barley notice the date wheel!

I think the ticks are off color on the green version. I looked at the gen in store the other day and they're supposed to be silver while they look light gold on the rep.

Edit: I was looking at the premier rep on a different website. Ticks are fine on this version.

Last edited:

whobarryshu

Horology Curious
20/8/20
Definitely adding one of these to my list...and will most definitely lose sleep trying to land on a color!

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
Finally got mine. Very happy with the end result. Nicely executed watch with quality finish and construction. Would definitely recommend!

JxgGv.jpg

JxcCK.jpg

JxVi8.jpg

Blueadrian

Renowned Member
24/7/19
UK
I’ve got one of these from KS in the UK. It’s absolutely bang on. My wife has an gen omega Speedmaster 39 which has a similar movement. Rotor sounds the same, time setting seems the same, winding feels the same.

Dial is amazing colour and changes in different light as the day goes on. Amazing. Love it

Love Rolex, Omega and Tudor.
Based in UK

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
Looks sharp bro. How is the rep strap?

Surprisingly good. Not great, but very wearable. I tried to put a rep Breitling mesh on it but it won’t fit. The spring bar holes are too close to the case. Bummer.

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: KJ2020

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
When I installed the gen bracelet it took me a while. The end links slide in at a strange angle. I think it took me 15 minutes to finally install the bracelet. The location of the holes must be the reason I had so much trouble.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

HG 2000

Supporter
22/7/20
These look amazing.

I have been looking for a decent Transocean rep, but the pictures here have changed my mind!