• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breitling Premier finally released!

Seamusflood

I'm Pretty Popular
29/8/16
17427f8b4910fb2c843090dc0fa78f30.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: MarquisSalace

Azazel

Los Supportos
Supporter
Certified
12/11/18
EU
Wrist pls, max when u put it into last whole

ebzen02

I'm Pretty Popular
12/4/10
Ah.. yeah! This will be my next rep!

ebzen02

I'm Pretty Popular
12/4/10
I just got a small video qc from my supplier, the green looks astonishing!

Note this is merely a screenshot from the video

533f5348fbcc1d7f511c9b633b63a8b5.jpg

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Who has the Bentley?

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19

If the TDs would have just posted one picture like this, I would have ordered it already! That is just gorgeous! Better than expected, and the sunken date really doesn't look that much different from gen.
Andrew, take my money now! Unless Seamusflood is bored with his already... ;-)

djbenson

MULTI ACCOUNT
3/4/15
Who has the Bentley?

I don’t know.. i work with a british td who sources watches for me ???? i believe trusty has them too.. all from the same factory

Seamusflood

I'm Pretty Popular
29/8/16
If the TDs would have just posted one picture like this, I would have ordered it already! That is just gorgeous! Better than expected, and the sunken date really doesn't look that much different from gen.
Andrew, take my money now! Unless Seamusflood is bored with his already... ;-)

Thanks for the compliment...
It is a lovely and classic panda watch...

I would recommend it and Andrew.
He’s a gent and very patient.....

Sent from the RWI App

Last edited:

Seamusflood

I'm Pretty Popular
29/8/16
Hello sir, what is the biggest size of strap? Is it suitable for 21cm? Pls, thx for info

Hi there
The strap I have would fit a max of 22( I’ve measured) however, I have plan to buy a Gen brown leather strap as I think the brown would compliment better. The strap it’s shipped with looks a bit plastic and a bit of a give away. It’s also a bit tough and firm. Just makes the watch sit a bit too proud...
It takes a standard 22-20 (non deployment) strap

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: Azazel

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
More and more chance this will be my next order.

Could someone please recreate this particular shot?
I'm interested in how the date window (seems to be a metal rim) and the hour indices (the black lies a little deeper) are.

Thanks in advance

Reactions: Ams55557

djbenson

MULTI ACCOUNT
3/4/15
Could we get a shot showing the the date window finishing on a couple of angels?

Ive always wanted a panda but I’m torn between this and the Bentley green!

The bentley green has great character! For me it was the only one i’d get

geoxman

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/2/19
I tried the gen of this model a few months back and I really liked it except the curved spring bars as it would be difficult to put other straps on it. This rep appears to have regular spring bars and that would seem like a dead give away that is not a gen. From those that have received it are the curved or not? The pictures make it tough to tell. I am interested in the gray as well

ebzen02

I'm Pretty Popular
12/4/10
I tried the gen of this model a few months back and I really liked it except the curved spring bars as it would be difficult to put other straps on it. This rep appears to have regular spring bars and that would seem like a dead give away that is not a gen. From those that have received it are the curved or not? The pictures make it tough to tell. I am interested in the gray as well

I think it has curved spring bars. But either way, who cares. People change straps all the time and who’s to say you changed the spring bars because you just preferred them straight.

geoxman

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/2/19
I think it has curved spring bars. But either way, who cares. People change straps all the time and who’s to say you changed the spring bars because you just preferred them straight.

Straight wont fit on the gen, they are too curved and the lug holes are not meant for straight pins. The sales rep held business card up to where the lug holes are to confirm, a straight bar would hit the case. If even by a mm the thickness of the leather would not fit for sure. Take a close look and you will see
https://www.breitling.com/us-en/watches/premier/premier-b01-chronograph-42/AB0118221G1/