• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breitling Premier finally released!

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
23/10/06
That Mulliner is absolutely stunning. The only Bentley model that I would buy and keep!
My only critique would be that I'd like the red print (over the sub dials and tachy ring) to be heavier/bolder rather than faded into the blue

Last edited:

CptPlanet

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/4/19
The dial looks too silverish to me. Rly hope they make a v3 and fix it.

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
The dial looks too silverish to me. Rly hope they make a v3 and fix it.

Having both rep and gen in person, I can tell you the dial colour is the same. Both dials are very influenced by lighting. If there's any major difference in the dial, its the rep having more of a vertical grain to the finish. And the red print could be heavier on the subdials over the blue as Importr pointed out.

neon_7

Supporter
Certified
11/3/19
UK
Seems they have corrected the red chrono sweeper then. Nice!

Olivier bond

Known Member
24/5/22
Hi all i did you have information about a v3 version of the breitling premier b01 from gf?

big_polarbear

Captain SWAGddock
Patron
Certified
27/7/20
Sweden
They never released a steel bracelet version of the Breitling premier chronograph, right ? Anyone knows whether this is planned by the factories ?

aguida

Patron
Certified
5/3/22
Just kidding :) It's almost new year 🍾. I have the rose gold one, and I think leather fits better the classic look of the watch. For the Steel ones, it is very much a matter of taste. However, I would still prefer the leather for this specific watch.
Happy New Year

aguida

Patron
Certified
5/3/22
has anyone tried the BLS factory version? jtime states that its 12.5mm (closer to gen thickness)

https://jtime.io/us/premier-chrono-...-black-dial-on-black-leather-strap-a7750.html

i want to pull the trigger on one of these but unsure whether to go GF or BLS
@SmokingRollys Did you decide on GF or BLSF? I have been talking to JTime today because I was triggered by the fact that TheOneWatches state that the thickness of 13,65 mm (like the Gen!) and JTime reports on their site 15mm for the same watch.

JTime confirmed that V2 is 15,8mm thick. Has anybody bought one from TheOneWatches recently who can confirm?

About the BLSF, I agree @Thatwatchguy the GF replica is far more gen-like (beside the thickness) than the BLSF. But if you ended up buying the BLSF would love to hear your review of it.