• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

QC on TRANSOCEAN Blue Day Date

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Hey guys,

A very specific question (allowed by the rules of the forum) about my QC pic.

Do you agree that this *day* window is way off (too bottom centered) or is yours like that?

Thank you!

1.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited:

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
Would reject it maybe its batch issue or just for this watch but it doesnt look the same with the first qcs when this watch was released

P@t

Patron
9/6/19
Netherlands
I thought the same when I got the QC pics of mine but with this model, the angle is very important and ones received I saw that there was nothing wrong.
Your date is fine anyway imo, if something is maybe to bottom centered, it could be the day, but again, I think it's the angle of the picture.
The watch looks fine to me. I would GL it.

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
I thought the same when I got the QC pics of mine but with this model, the angle is very important and ones received I saw that there was nothing wrong.
Your date is fine anyway imo, if something is maybe to bottom centered, it could be the day, but again, I think it's the angle of the picture.
The watch looks fine to me. I would GL it.

Was speaking about the day. :( And it's not the angle of the pic since the first pic is clearly seen from above...

Last edited:

Dragonfan

9/8/19
I am considering a purchase of this exact model. I would not be satisfied with that day dial and it's alignment with the aperture. Good luck whatever you decide.

RobSe1

goes Deepsea
Supporter
Certified
23/6/17
I would also reject it. It‘s too way down to bottom.

I wait for my QC also for, i can tell you next days what mine looks like.

IntenseImage

16/6/19
I'll say that mine looked low in QC pics ... I didn't RL for it ... And in person it's fine