• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Avenger Hurricane Cobra Yellow Dial

maximalek

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
9/1/15
EU/CZ
Also nice blue gf standart AR on Crystal is missing. This two issues kill it for me

pcardoza

Renowned Member
1/12/14
Mine showed up on my desk this morning. Must say that first impression is very positive. Super light and comfy on the wrist. Easy to size but be careful as you need to cut the strap to length.

Sunken date wheel is evident, but doesn’t seem as bad as others I have.

54fbf1af9d6a8e9057a53db958c94e73.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vicad

Renowned Member
14/6/15
The crystal is actually really disappointing in comparison with previous releases…

pcardoza

Renowned Member
1/12/14
How can you tell that from my crappy picture? I'm actually quite happy with the piece. So light it wears like it's not even there.

The crystal is actually really disappointing in comparison with previous releases…

IntenseImage

16/6/19
How can you tell that from my crappy picture? I'm actually quite happy with the piece. So light it wears like it's not even there.

Probably because it doesn't have the strong blue AR.

On the gen pics it looks like the darker yellow number shadows are pretty visible. How dark are they in person on the rep - looks fairly light in pics

pcardoza

Renowned Member
1/12/14
The darker yellow number shadows seem to be slightly thinner than the gen photos I've seen. Makes them seem lighter, but I think the color really is good. All in all, I'd say this is a very good first attempt. I'm especially happy with the case and bezel quality. I didn't know what to expect given the new polymer material, but they seem to have nailed it. And...... I'm loving the canvas strap.

Probably because it doesn't have the strong blue AR.

On the gen pics it looks like the darker yellow number shadows are pretty visible. How dark are they in person on the rep - looks fairly light in pics

vicad

Renowned Member
14/6/15
The darker yellow number shadows seem to be slightly thinner than the gen photos I've seen. Makes them seem lighter, but I think the color really is good. All in all, I'd say this is a very good first attempt. I'm especially happy with the case and bezel quality. I didn't know what to expect given the new polymer material, but they seem to have nailed it. And...... I'm loving the canvas strap.

Indeed it's because it lacks of blue in terms of AR. I also saw QC pics from Trustytime which showed a colorless AR... Otherwise the rest of the yellow version looks great!