• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Confessions of a Breitling bigot,

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
From the moment I saw him I knew there wasn’t something right with that boy. He was....different...from the others. Non-conformist. Flamboyant. And a little “in your face”.

Still, he was trying to fit in. But like a square peg in a round hole, his attempts at conformity just made him stick out a little bit more.

At first, I wanted to reject him. But there was something special about him....I felt like I was drawn to him. What were these feelings I was having? When we would go out and he would be on my arm, he was simply radiant. He was much bigger than the other boys, yet somehow delicate and complex. Every time I looked at his face I would see something different. A different shade, a different mood. As if his face was one big mood ring. I was confused.

I sought to reconcile my feelings. I sought help in my local AD to determine if my feelings were genuine. After much reflection it was determined by the experts they were not....yet somehow I didn’t care.

I was recommended to seek someone in the Far East that could help me wrap my arms around my conflicting feelings. I was given a great gift - a new way of having my strange lover wrap around me and make me embrace what I had been ignoring all along. I came home that day, and in my bedroom, I exclaimed for the firs time out loud....

”I am in love with a LGBT Navitimer!”

As a member of the LGBT (Light Green-Blue Teal) community, I have come to accept my lover in all his glory as he wraps around me in a new LGBT lizard strap with deployant clasp.
And now I come out to you, my horological brethren, with this simple message....

”We’re teal! It’s not real! Get used to it!!”

1CD7F99E-7425-474F-A000-FC3EAD9003B0_zps8gnbmmaf.jpeg

AF159B93-E847-479B-8AA3-C3387C3AF167_zpsrva31v8b.jpeg

BB852488-B72C-449F-980F-A57ECD81059F_zpscfwj56je.jpeg

982BAE19-9543-42E1-81D8-56BC426D12E1_zpstirahnkx.jpeg

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
All you need now is a pair of real snakeskin leather boots. ( Or do you already have them ? ) They say love is blind. I say, if it makes you feel good, do it.

korky7

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/2/09
Always loved this combo. Beautiful watch.