• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Anrew's DEAD ON slide rule

JKTOWN

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/3/06
Andrew shows a Navi in this forum with the slide rule dead on.

Does anybody know if the new TT Navi's are as accurate as his (which is the same as a genuine) ?

I've been chesking all the dealers , and can't find any. They all tend to show their pictures without the "10" digits in alignment (as for all genuines from dealers they all show with perfect alignment) , because this is a dead give away.

Being this is the Breitling area , I assume many members would be interested in this issue.

JKT

ruck13180

19/9/06
TTK Navitimer

I just got mine from TTK a few days ago. It is dead on. He will even test it for you before it is shipped.

Nathan

JKTOWN

28/3/06
snielsen said:
Can someone post a picture to illustrate this? Thanks :)

Hope this helps

BreitlingA22322WHTBRWBUFFBA_big1.jpg
[/img]

JKTOWN

28/3/06
snielsen said:
Can someone post a picture to illustrate this? Thanks :)

Hope this helps. See when the 10's are aligned how ALL the digits align perfectly ........JKT

BreitlingA22322WHTBRWBUFFBA_big1.jpg
[/img]

wanmadtim

26/3/06
Just for the record i bought my Navitimer from Joshua and have perfect alignment also. Wanmadtim

JKTOWN

28/3/06
jburton said:
http://replica-watch.info/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9045

This is my Navi from Andrew. I can take a picture with 60 set at 12 when I get it back (It's a long story).

It appears the older models of the Navi , with the pan sub dials and older 7750 have the alignment dead on , BUT , what about all the new TT Navi's , or the new 7750 28k Navi's ?

I haven't seen any with the correct alignment.

JKT

andreww

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/06
I believe that all new navis are "out". I haven't seen one thats dead on, and all the dealers photograph with the bezel rotated.