• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

***Pictorial Review*** GF Factory Superocean 44 DLC Blacksteel from Trustytime

mauricio612

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
4/12/15
Superb watch

One of a kind that Breitling has ceased making since being taken over by a stupid investment fund.

We will never see models like this again so order and enjoy folks

Etron

28/7/16
CA
Edit:
vtAss2f
LOL I just realized I had somehow posted my Bandit strap picks a few days ago in this thread, about 44 special, though obviously intended for Bandit thread. Cleaned it out.

Last edited:

Etron

28/7/16
CA
Edit:
cleaned 2nd post in wrong place. Sorry for the old guy brain fart. So weird I could have swore I was in the other thread. LMAO

BTW, just saw a gen 44 special today at dealer. Though I just bought a Bandit, my lady liked the SO 44 so I think I'll be getting it and let go my old Blacksteel? choices, choices.

Last edited:

Bmwdpe19

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/1/15
Wow. You photo make this watch look unbelievably gorgeous! Never thought of adding this to collection but now.... it’s a must

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

TigersFan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/1/17
If anyone is looking to get rid of their Superocean 44 DLC or Special let me know!!

Ams55557

Renowned Member
16/3/18
wonderfully. I ordered mine the day it was release 2 years ago. It’s in solid rotation with a few others.

gen strap is worth the $75

Reactions: Podraza