• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

REP NAVITIMER GUIDE

Tyler29

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/3/17
andyr : thank you so much, then I will take the breitling navitimer world with blue dial from BP :)

Could you do me a favor? Can I send you the QC pics, when I got them. I guess you are an expert who can easily see if the rep is good enough for buying it.

Last edited:

andyr

I'm Pretty Popular
9/9/13
England
You can, but a couple of things, first review it yourself and tell me what you think and second, I can't guarantee to look at it straightaway and some dealers will automatically ship after 24 hours if they have not heard from you so just be aware of that.

Reactions: Tyler29

johannsebastianbach

Horology Curious
24/8/18
Navitimer Classic A23322 (2003 – 2011)

Also shown by the TDs as a Navitimer 01 is the BP version, but this is incorrect, as this is the A23322 Navi classic made from 2003 until 2011 when the 01 replaced it. This is actually a good rep of the A23322 generally and as you can see the datewheel is flush with the dial and the numbers between 1 and 9 are angled at 90 degrees to the others as in the gen. The flaw is that whereas the gen uses the Breitling 23 movement which is based on the 7753 movement and means there is no sunken datewheel, the rep has to use the 7750 and to achieve the flush datewheel does not have the transfer plate and gears, so the 30 minute sub dial at 3 does not work. The big chrono hand and the other subs still work, so it’s a matter of personal choice whether you can live without a working sub at 3. The A23322 is also smaller than the 01 at 41.8mm by 14.6mm and the rep is accurate here as well. These come in black, white and blue dials with Arabic or stick hour markers. The blue colour is not that accurate with the gen blue.

I am searching for a 41,6mm size Navitimer but all I can find which look like it (with white datewheel) at e.g. intime or puretime are size 43 or 43,7? My arm is small so the A23322 would fit me better. Where or how can I find the smaller ones? thanks!

afthasemal

Looking Around
12/11/07
13.JPG
thumb.php
[/URL][/IMG]

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
afthasemal, what going on here?
Did you make a mistake posting all
you pictures or are you trying to get a 25 post count so you can sell a watch?

Raddave you apparently nuked him for this?