• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Breitling are you wearing today?

mrsullivan

Replicaddict
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
18/8/19
EU
Today, I'm wearing my H-fac Steelfish, equiped with an ETA 2836.
I love this watch so much that it actually became my daily beater.
ec8c72a3c7cbcb0eafe27a4494b8b180.jpg

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: seafoam and Cully

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20

Giving this another opportunity to bring me some good mojo at work! If it doesn’t/can’t, I’ll be forced to excommunicate it from my wrist during work hours!
But it will!
If you want something will it, don’t wish it!

Reactions: tkingjr

WatchGuy887

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/11/18

Giving this another opportunity to bring me some good mojo at work! If it doesn’t/can’t, I’ll be forced to excommunicate it from my wrist during work hours!
But it will!
If you want something will it, don’t wish it!

Ugh choose a better rep to hang your mojo on

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
Interesting response...show us all what you have superstar:rimshot:

Ha, he does have a very nice gen navitimer!
I suspect ole dude has multiple accounts and is the same guy I “offended” when selling my blue dial BP... this is, however, just an assumption...
But I love my white dial rep and unfortunately it’s as good as it gets for navi reps, we all know that! Didn’t bring me much luck Saturday but I still dig the piece!

Reactions: leo6929

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
Ugh choose a better rep to hang your mojo on

What a devastating response. Man, if only what others thought about what watch I wear mattered to me. To each their own good sir! By the way, I just love your gen navitimer! It’s such a great piece! I’d love to own one, one day when I can afford it!!

WatchGuy887

29/11/18
What a devastating response. Man, if only what others thought about what watch I wear mattered to me. To each their own good sir! By the way, I just love your gen navitimer! It’s such a great piece! I’d love to own one, one day when I can afford it!!

You know after I posted my original comment, looking back on it now I realize it was quite cheeky so I’ll apologize for it. I particularly dislike navi reps because I just think they could be one of the best reps if any of the factories just focused on the valjoux models - but in their current iterations I find them tacky. The point I’m trying to get across is that there are much more convincing reps for breitling like the premier chronographs which aside from the oversized case look quite good. But if you find enjoyment in it all power to you, it’s done its job

WatchGuy887

29/11/18
Ha, he does have a very nice gen navitimer!
I suspect ole dude has multiple accounts and is the same guy I “offended” when selling my blue dial BP... this is, however, just an assumption...
But I love my white dial rep and unfortunately it’s as good as it gets for navi reps, we all know that! Didn’t bring me much luck Saturday but I still dig the piece!

I’m not quite sure why anyone would bother making multiple accounts for an online replica watch forum, but I assure you I have enough of a collection that I wouldn’t be offended by anything watch related whatsoever

Slanglican

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
4/5/20
I’m not quite sure why anyone would bother making multiple accounts for an online replica watch forum, but I assure you I have enough of a collection that I wouldn’t be offended by anything watch related whatsoever

Glad to hear it as it would be highly concerning if you were indeed also this other person (jeremyhuang13)!
Yes, I love my navi reps! I’m not trying to convince anyone of anything really! They scratch the itch quite nicely until I find that gen navitimer which speaks to me and my wallet!