• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is this Breitling Navitimer a fantasy version?

than_talas

23/10/07
I am looking for a breitling navitimer and I have found this version that I cannot find gen information about.

https://chazingtime08.co/brands/nav...m-ss-b50-black-dial-black-leather-strap-a7750

BRE2021080801.jpg

I've only could find information about the blue edition, but not black:

Captura-de-pantalla-2022-01-18-a-las-20-55-59.png

Can someone tell me if this is a fantasy version or if it really exists?
Not sure about blue hands

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
What is the model number on the case back? That is where I start when checking. Many times the factories use any case back if it is a fantasy version.

than_talas

23/10/07
Thank you very much for the document. However, it does not clarify for me whether this model really exists or not. The document says that the serial number is made up of 12 digits. The A13322 model does exist, but what I'm asking is if it exists with that combination of colors on the subdials and hands, since I can't find any pictures of that model online.

than_talas

23/10/07
Forgot to mention that the only picture I can locate is about blue dial, but I don't know if this model (blue dial) has been replicated

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
Thank you very much for the document. However, it does not clarify for me whether this model really exists or not. The document says that the serial number is made up of 12 digits. The A13322 model does exist, but what I'm asking is if it exists with that combination of colors on the subdials and hands, since I can't find any pictures of that model online.

The photo in the document is a Gen.The subdials are different. I confirmed Breitling made this watch with a blue dial. I am not sure a Rep is being made. Your TD will have to answer that question. Some Breitling's are made by very small factories. I bought one against my TD's advice. I was disappointed with the quality. The model number on the case back is only A13322. The other numbers are on the paperwork when you buy a Gen.

Reactions: SuperBatman