• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Is there a Super Avenger Military Limited Series Rep?

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
Years ago I owned the gen version of the Breitling Super Avenger Military Limited Series, it was a watch with a 24 hour dial. I have checked the TD websites but have not found this piece in replica.

Has anyone ever seen one of these in rep?

Thank you.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
Not sure if it’s the same but GF made one out of bretlight, not the same model but similar.

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
tangokilo I found a couple on AliExpress. I bought them for "Beaters" for $116.00 each I ruined 2 GF Bandits so it was time to try a cheap quartz. They work well. Actually, they were better than I expected. I added a black rubber strap and a black deployant. Knowing Ali this photo may be of a Gen.

jXhALb.png

Last edited:

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
It is the only one I could find. H Factory was the last Rep factory making Super Avengers. They were seized several years ago. I bought one of the last 30 SA's. I have seen 24-hour dials but run on a 12-hour cycle. so be careful. The factories don't make many big watches because their biggest market is the Chinese. They don't like large watches.

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
Yes it was one of the reasons I sold the genuine one years ago. But thought I wouldn't mind so much having a rep. Thank you for all the replies.