• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

V7F Factory Breitling Navitimer 1 41mm Automatic - PLEASE VOTE FOR THE SUPER REPS LIST

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Hi guys,

I need your help to update the consensual list: https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...er-reps-nwbigs

Only vote if you know the model well: V7F Factory Breitling Navitimer 1 41mm Automatic
(link for ref: https://trustytime.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=16_143&products_id=22002)

Super Rep: Even a connoisseur won't notice the difference without a gen to compare, or a magnifying glass.

First Class: A connoisseur will notice the difference but it will take several minutes.

Please answer below and explain your choice.

Also, please tell me if you consider only the BLUE model or other colors too.

Thank you guys!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jonasse

Time_Wizard

Renowned Member
17/3/20
Central Europe
I have this watch in SS and blue dial. I bought it in blue cuz I liked the colour and it seems V7F had the blue GEN to rep it from. The blue sunburst is very good even when comparing it to GEN in AD windows.

On the wrist its a super rep. In the hands of an expert its possible that he finds the one obvious flaw this rep has. For me I would call it "First class+++" as the list categories are.

The watch is pretty awesome. The only flaw I could find so far is, that the indicators (lines) on the tachymeter dont as far to the end. There is this small gap (maybe half a mm) which isnt as small as on the GEN. But this is a flaw only seen if you have them side by side and know what to look out for.

Some additional info:
The font of the "1" on the DW is not consistent in the GENs --> some have a 1 some have a I. The Rep has a 1.

Last edited:

FDG

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
11/7/10
The most obvious tell for any Navitimer is lack or proper blueish AR and lack of reflective print on the dial. Does the Navitimer 1 has those?

I had the gen and other than the above remarks it looks spot on.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
I have this watch in SS and blue dial. I bought it in blue cuz I liked the colour and it seems V7F had the blue GEN to rep it from. The blue sunburst is very good even when comparing it to GEN in AD windows.

On the wrist its a super rep. In the hands of an expert its possible that he finds the one obvious flaw this rep has. For me I would call it "First class+++" as the list categories are.

The watch is pretty awesome. The only flaw I could find so far is, that the indicators (lines) on the tachymeter dont as far to the end. There is this small gap (maybe half a mm) which isnt as small as on the GEN. But this is a flaw only seen if you have them side by side and know what to look out for.

Some additional info:
The font of the "1" on the DW is not consistent in the GENs --> some have a 1 some have a I. The Rep has a 1.

Thanks for that. If you need a gen to compare then it's a Super Rep. First Class++ is for those who are perfect on the front but have a problem on the back in the open case for example.

Reactions: Time_Wizard

TBK

I'm Pretty Popular
11/3/09
EU
Omagad Nice that you reach out to this side of the forum to inquire about a watch.

I, myself, am not in to the navitimers, but what time_wizard said about the tachy is something what I have noticed before. If you what to look for....