• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Breguet tradition 7057 difference's

Breguet44

Looking Around
11/9/19
Hello everyone

​​​​​
Did anyone knows what the difference's between the breguet 7057 v1 and v2 ?
i did noticed that none of them aren't really 1:1 replica...
Any way In the last few days I've become obsessed with this watch and i really want to orderd it. Im new in this replica field.... So if one of the members here orderd this watch please shere your wisdom! And it will be great if you can recomend a td with good prices for this watch.

Thanks

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
They changed the positioning of some of the lettering on the back, that was about it.

It's a beautiful watch, one of my favourites. The balance wheel is wrong and the bridges are a little disproportionate but who cares? The finish on the watch is superb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breguet44

Looking Around
11/9/19
I will take another look at the lettering.
I also noticed that the power reserve arc not in the right proportion like the original.
Can you adress me to a seller by any chance?
Thanks

Tig990

Known Member
6/5/19
I will take another look at the lettering.
I also noticed that the power reserve arc not in the right proportion like the original.
Can you adress me to a seller by any chance?
Thanks

Just got mine in from Puretime a few hours ago. Shipping from HK to US took two days. It's a beautiful watch, the band needs a bit of leather conditioner and breaking in but the body is incredible

edit: http://imgur.com/a/rccMKk5

Last edited: