• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need help trying to figure out what Blancpain model I have

Benchmark

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
18/4/21
USA
Hi everyone,

Can you tell which model watch I have from these photos? I bought it from a local and he told me this was watch of the year and one of the best reps ever made.

Any help appreciated

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Looks like ZF to me, but compared to mine i see steel instead of the stel in case and more pale bezel markers

Reactions: Benchmark

OverAfton

Patron
Certified
Looks like ZF to me, but compared to mine i see steel instead of the stel in case and more pale bezel markers

Hi FreeDiver:
So I'm a newbie, just bought/ordered my first rep ever (a Sub from Andrew at TT, and for my brother's b-day actually).
I say this since I have become en-friggin'-amoured with the Fifty Fathoms, spec. the Dark Knight version. ZF makes this model, and I would like to hear your thoughts on the quality of your FF, even if it is not the DK version.
You know I thought my first rep (for me) would be a Rolly (this one: https://trustytime.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_452&products_id=22022), but the needle has shifted!:woo:
Thanks for your time!

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
Hi FreeDiver:
So I'm a newbie, just bought/ordered my first rep ever (a Sub from Andrew at TT, and for my brother's b-day actually).
I say this since I have become en-friggin'-amoured with the Fifty Fathoms, spec. the Dark Knight version. ZF makes this model, and I would like to hear your thoughts on the quality of your FF, even if it is not the DK version.
You know I thought my first rep (for me) would be a Rolly (this one: https://trustytime.io/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_452&products_id=22022), but the needle has shifted!:woo:
Thanks for your time!

Quality is top notch on my ZF, but i have serviced the movement when i got it
Lume is still breathtaking and going strong