• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB FIFTY FATHOMS + REPLICA FIFTY FATHOMS BOX + SHELL CORDOVAN STRAP + QUARTZ COATING

Horace Derwent

Known Member
17/6/10
Sorry if I reup this thread, but no TD I contacted is wiling to add this to their stock, so I should go with Superbuy?

Actually use Superbuy is simple, but I don't know how to search for items on taobao or other sites.... Any help?

Last edited:

@(^_^)@

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/12/19
Sorry if I reup this thread, but no TD I contacted is wiling to add this to their stock, so I should go with Superbuy?

Actually use Superbuy is simple, but I don't know how to search for items on taobao or other sites.... Any help?

Sorry sir only saw it now
All links are broken
I spent the morning searching taobao or tmall but I didn’t find anything
I do not know why???
But I found 2 links on eBay for your reference
hope it helps you
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Blancpain-P...cAAOSwQ9BgK6P6

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Blancpain-W...MAAOSwLn5gHVPW

Last edited:
Reactions: Cloney

Horace Derwent

Known Member
17/6/10
Unfortunately the ebay seller ships only to UK adresses (why????) and that taobao link is out of stock.

Can anybody help me buying these lovely boxes ?

Or if any UK mates can reship it to me....i really love that Pelican Case for my Fifty Fathoms (plural).

Thanks

Horace Derwent

Known Member
17/6/10
You can use any Chinese agent for Taobao if the TDs can't source it for you. I use Superbuy for anything I buy from Taobao, they can also receive stuff from other websites like Alibaba for example. Once you're done shopping and they receive all of your items, you can ask them to ship it to you.

You're perfectly right, but i dont know how to search Taobao with Chinese characters.

I use Superbuy, but of course Superbuy need the Taobao article in order to process the order.

Can anybody help me?

Last edited:

Alhig72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
15/11/16
UK
I bought one and it's not bad at all
af069920ab2196c2aef28e6c6b8aea61.jpg
a2af1eb4531b82078d9d90e51a48dcf4.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk